Katie Holmes Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katie Holmes Success

Post by CBMK »

This has been one of my most wanted forever! Finally!

Sent: 12/06/19 1 photo, LOR and SASE
Received: 03/13/19 my photo signed

I sent to:

Katie Holmes
Noelle Productions C/O Martin Holmes
4170 Corey Road
Toledo, OH 43623

(Note: Return was postmarked NY not OH. I am guessing because she still lives in NY)

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Katie Holmes Success

Post by admin »

Hi CBMK :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Katie Holmes on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by timsaucier »

Recd a RTS on 3-25-19 using the Toldeo OH address.
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

timsaucier wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:53 pm Recd a RTS on 3-25-19 using the Toldeo OH address.
Because this was a fake success. :roll:
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

marksautographs wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm
timsaucier wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:53 pm Recd a RTS on 3-25-19 using the Toldeo OH address.
A "fake success" as in not an authentically signed photo? I always keep notes on where I send to. I have not had this one authenticated yet, but it does appear to be authentic on first glance.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

Katie holmes lives here in nyc she struggling she ride the train to jobs and blame tom cruise for screing her out of money
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

marksautographs wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm
100% true
CBMK is full of crap
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

100% true
CBMK is full of crap
[/quote]
And there you have it, folks. Confirmed by the hater himself (Northwellguy). Prior to putting too much belief in anything Northwellguy has to say, take a look at his posts. They speak for themselves. Each and every time he posts, I can't help but wonder what his sad little life must be like. So full of anger, bitterness, and jealousy. If the autograph does not belong to him, it is fake. A truly pitiful case. :D bye now, I have autographs to collect that you can not get. :lol: :lol:

CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

You are correct. She does live in NY and attends school there. The request was sent to her Dad, manager of her production company in Oh. The signature was postmarked Ny.
warlordforever04 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:01 pm Katie holmes lives here in nyc she struggling she ride the train to jobs and blame tom cruise for screing her out of money

CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Sorry to hear of your rts. I would look for a NY addy for her.