SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SERIAL KILLER TODD KOHLHEPP SUCCESS

Post by Lucipher28 »

I would like to see a scan of the envelope or at least a letter...that would be nice to see.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
theinfamousandrew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theinfamousandrew »

Lucipher28 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm I would like to see a scan of the envelope or at least a letter...that would be nice to see.
I'm not 100% sure how to do that but you can buy it off ebay for $99.00 if you'd like?
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

There are so many things wrong with this post!

You said he sent back a 4 page letter thanking you for your interest. Your interest in what!?? Your interest in his crimes or that he killed 7 people, and kidnapped and sexually assaulted a girl? I can't imagine what you would write in your letter to him. "Mr. Kohlhepp, I have been a big fan of yours ever since that first murder you did. I was wondering if you could sign the picture I sent."

In your post, you said you don't agree with his actions, but it's still cool to get this reply back. Why is it cool? I get the fascination with serial killers, but we should not be writing fan mail letters to them. It's just wrong.

Thirdly, your last post now says that you are selling it on ebay. Wait...what?!?
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

theinfamousandrew wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:22 pm
Lucipher28 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm I would like to see a scan of the envelope or at least a letter...that would be nice to see.
I'm not 100% sure how to do that but you can buy it off ebay for $99.00 if you'd like?
You're full of it, as ebay doesn't allow that.

Plus, if you knew how to post pictures on ebay, you'd be knowledgeable enough to know how to post them here.

Go to bed, kiddo.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
theinfamousandrew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lucipher28 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 pm

Plus, if you knew how to post pictures on ebay, you'd be knowledgeable enough to know how to post them here.

Go to bed, kiddo.
You sound angry!?
You must be a lady haha!
I'm 31 not a kid so calm your jets crazy
theinfamousandrew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

marksautographs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:44 pm There are so many things wrong with this post!

You said he sent back a 4 page letter thanking you for your interest. Your interest in what!?? Your interest in his crimes or that he killed 7 people, and kidnapped and sexually assaulted a girl? I can't imagine what you would write in your letter to him. "Mr. Kohlhepp, I have been a big fan of yours ever since that first murder you did. I was wondering if you could sign the picture I sent."

In your post, you said you don't agree with his actions, but it's still cool to get this reply back. Why is it cool? I get the fascination with serial killers, but we should not be writing fan mail letters to them. It's just wrong.

Thirdly, your last post now says that you are selling it on ebay. Wait...what?!?
You sound confused lol
I don't admire him so chill
You don't want to write him cool, he doesn't care at all I bet!!
Go on old man grumpy ness
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

theinfamousandrew wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:24 am

Go to bed, kiddo.
You sound angry!?
You must be a lady haha!
Not at all, just have no time for lying douchebags. lol

Carry on, troll.

theinfamousandrew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lucipher28 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Go to bed, kiddo.
You sound angry!?
You must be a lady haha!

Carry on, troll.
What am I lying about???
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

theinfamousandrew wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 pm
Lucipher28 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:27 pm

You sound angry!?
You must be a lady haha!

Carry on, troll.
What am I lying about???
This will be my last response to you, kiddo.

You didn't put up or sell anything on ebay, as ebay doesn't allow serial killer memorabilia to be placed up for auction.

You can sell books or FBI related stuff like wanted posters, but it stops there, as they are VERY strict about that stuff.

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

theinfamousandrew wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 pm
What am I lying about???
Ummmm... let me see.... everything?

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.