Cyndi Lauper Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cyndi Lauper Success

Post by darth scranton »

Cyndi Lauper, American musician ("Time After Time," composer of the musical "Kinky Boots" and the song "Hero Is My Middle Name," from "The Spongebob Squarepants Musical")

I wrote to Ms. Lauper on January 31, 2019, and received this signed photo (she provided, different from the one I sent) on February 14, 2019!

This is my 140th autograph from an American, 23rd from someone who appeared on "30 Rock," 59th Emmy winner, 28th Grammy winner, 42nd Tony winner, and 27th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams
admin
Site Admin

Re: Cyndi Lauper Success

Post by admin »

Hi darth scranton :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Cyndi Lauper
So What Arts Management and Media, Inc.
890 West End Avenue
Suite 1A
New York, NY 10025-3520
USA

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cyndi Lauper on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
ratdogg81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ratdogg81 »

I wrote to her too and about two weeks ago I got the same picture with the same signature and the one I sent was returned unsigned. Whoever packaged the envelope was nice enough to put in a cardboard backing and tape the envelope shut. Not sure if those are just pre-signed pics she sends now, but either way I'm glad to get it.

I did get a cool autograph in a different request from Carrie St.Louis who is the lead actress in Kinky Boots, which has the musical score by Cyndi Lauper.
My favorite autograph is from an in person meet and great with Christina Ricci at the 2nd Silicon Valley Comicon in SJ
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

ratdogg81 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:01 pm " Not sure if those are just pre-signed pics she sends now, but either way I'm glad to get it."
Cyndi started using a stamp a few years ago. Prior to that, she was an awesome signer. I asked her about the change and she said she will sign in person only now due to getting so many request.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.