Get Smart's Agent 99, Barbara Feldon - SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Antic5
$10 gift certificate winner

Get Smart's Agent 99, Barbara Feldon - SUCCESS!!

Post by Antic5 »

The latest addition to my autographed deck of playing cards is Agent "99" herself, Barbara Feldon! Sent LOR, SASE, and playing card on January 29 to:

Barbara Feldon
14 E. 74th Street
Apt 7
New York, NY 10021-2628

Received the card back signed and inscribed "99" on February 11 (13 days!)
Adding her to my list of fast TTM responders HERE

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Get Smart's Agent 99, Barbara Feldon - SUCCESS!!

Post by admin »

Hi Antic5 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barbara Feldon on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
manfrmphilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by manfrmphilly »

Barbara has been a fast reply for many years. She is awesome! Wish more celebrities took the time to respond like she does. I sent her a thank you letter with no further request, just a thank you for autographing a picture I sent her. I think more of us should just send a thank you letter if we get multiple response form a celeb or if they respond fast. Also don't be a hoarder, let other people enjoy the thrill, if we constantly bombard her with mail, she will eventually stop signing.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

great success how many you got out 52 signed
Antic5

Post by Antic5 »

warlordforever04 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 pm great success how many you got out 52 signed
I've completed one entire deck (including jokers), but I'm still working on several more. I've gotten multiples of most cards signed at this point, with the most being six and the fewest being one. I keep my collection updated at http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... &start=860
Antic5

Post by Antic5 »

manfrmphilly wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:47 pm Barbara has been a fast reply for many years. She is awesome! Wish more celebrities took the time to respond like she does. I sent her a thank you letter with no further request, just a thank you for autographing a picture I sent her. I think more of us should just send a thank you letter if we get multiple response form a celeb or if they respond fast. Also don't be a hoarder, let other people enjoy the thrill, if we constantly bombard her with mail, she will eventually stop signing.
I think sending follow-up Thank You cards to quick responders is a fantastic idea! I'm definitely going to do that!