Tina Turner Reply great success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Stobolt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Tina Turner Reply great success

Post by Stobolt »

I have sent a letter to her address in Switzerland in October 2018 and got my reply today. I am very happy.
Love Tina Turner 2019. A bit blurred unfortunately but I am quite sure it is real, although the word LOVE is written with another pen than her Name. The name looks like a stamp.What do you think? Is it original?

Would love to attach picture and envelope. I hope I get it done. It is my first comment.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/7d49afc ... zab26.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/7d49afc ... i55es.html
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Tina Turner Reply great success

Post by admin »

Hi Stobolt :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :mrgreen:

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Tina Turner
Kaspar M. Fleischmann
Algonquin
Seestrasse 180
8700 Küsnacht
Switzerland

{star} Tina Turner on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by theartist29 »

Not trying to knock you down (as I hate when it's done here) but I just read Tina's new autobiography & she says that since her stroke a couple of years ago she is unable to sign autographs due to damage to her hand. For whatever is worth I due hope it's real but this is coming from her own book. More than likely geing the great person she is & not wanting to disappoint fans she has someone sign for her.
Papi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Papi »

Is that your photo that you have send to her or this picture you get from her ?
I know that Tina has a problem with her hand but I think the signature is real, she wont make a fake signature, she is to great artist to do this. Even if your signature is in a part stamped, then it is real.
I had the amazing luck that I got an autograph from Tina with dedication and my name is wrote with capital letters with a marker.
I have read her book too. Tina didnt say that she is unable to sign autographs but cause of her problem with her hand she can give almost no autographs.
Stobolt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Stobolt »

Hello everyone! I sent two Pictures to her a few months! ago. Both signatures look a bit different and these are my Pictures she signed- so it is 100% sure that SOMEBODY signed it by hand. In Addition it says "Tina Tuner 2019"- so she must create a new stamp every year, if it would be stamped….. As it last so Long and the signature is blurred a bit, I think it is original. A bit strange is, that the word "love" is signed with another pen then "Tina tuner"....I hope it is real and belive in it.

...and if it would be a stamp- why don`t we see many many more of These "signatures" in here? So many peaple didn`t got any Feedback or Always different Looking signatures. So eather it is original or somebody else signs them- but why does this Service lasts 6 months then?
Papi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Papi »

I do not believe that she would give to sign somebody else autographs for her, its impossibile. I do not believe also in any stamps. Your signature is real I am hundred percent sure. She signs each time alone, and the autographs can differ a little as she has trouble with the hand and besides she does not write like a machine.And she does not sign often but surely every autograph from her is real.The date is just a confirmation that the signature is authentic.
Are you sure that this is another pen? And even if it is another one it is just probably because she first signed the photo and then added one more word with another pen. And I think the time at which you get the answer depends on how much time she actually have.
Will you paste your another photo here?
Stobolt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Stobolt »

Thank you for your kind reply. I just didn`t post it yet as the second pictures is quite blurred unfortunately. For me one more sign that they are original. She signed with love but wasn`t careful enough to dry it before picking in the envelope...if someone else would be payed for signing, this Person would be more careful ;) BR PS: Picture follows soon- stay tuned ;)
Papi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Papi »

I have a broken mailbox and it was raining that day, the envelope was wet in one place. But the picture was fortunately dry.
The signature is very slightly smudged in one place
but it does not come from rain and it is not because the picture was pulled out envelope, because these markers are indelible. It must have happened, when the marker has not dried yet, you are right. But that does not bother and it's even cool because as you said it only confirms authenticity.
Stobolt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Stobolt »

http://surfmypictures.com/image/4ddefae ... l6uoc.html

Please find my second picture attached. A bit blurred as said before.
Papi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Papi »

Thank you for sharing this picture. After looking at another feedback and pictures I think that you are right with the stamp. But I think that word love is handwritten by her if its not stamped. Tina likes her fans, apparently she could not give another signature. It seems that since 2019 she used stamp. Previously she signed all photos with hand. :(