Scott Eastwood Adress

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
ScottEastwoodFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Scott Eastwood Adress

Post by ScottEastwoodFan »

Hi! I'm searching the adress of Scott Eastwood but I don't find it :(
I already known he is living in Austin in Texas and I was about to find the specific adress on the Whitepages but because i'm not American I can't have access to the full Report. This is here:
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Scott-R ... stin,%20TX
Can anyone help me please? That would be great. :mrgreen:
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Scott Eastwood Adress

Post by CBMK »

Hi, I found this and thought you might give it a try. Good luck!
Scott Eastwood
c/o Steve Cohen
United Talent Agency (UTA)
9336 Civic Center Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
ScottEastwoodFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thank you so much! I'll try it. Do you think he has two adresses? Because I know he moved from Texas some month ago that's why I'm not sure of the location.
Thanks again ! :D
cassie92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cassie92 »

United is a worse agency . Several people send fanmail to this agency (me too btw) and we got never anything back. United don't gave fanmail to the actors. I have send 20 request with a picture,a SASE and LOR . i never got anything back.

A few people on twitter had the same experience. You can try it. But dont expect to much
ScottEastwoodFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Oh, ok thank you very much, I'll keep searching ^^
cassie92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cassie92 »

ScottEastwoodFan wrote:Oh, ok thank you very much, I'll keep searching ^^