Robin Williams, John Travolta, Piper Perabo

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
joesy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robin Williams, John Travolta, Piper Perabo

Post by joesy »

Was looking at my collection from 10+ years ago and wondered if some of these were authentic.

Can't see an option here to upload the photos.

To describe them:

Robin Williams: Black & White photo from the movie RV. He is holding up the poop pipe lol. Written is: Dear Jo, Get it up! And then signed.

John Travolta: Black & white photo. Looks in aviation gear. Personalized to me. I wrote back a few months later to ask for an autographed photo for my mum's 50th birthday. Authentic autograph or not, my letter was definitely read and went the extra mile by wishing my mum a happy birthday!

Piper Perabo: Dont see much of her anymore. But received a personalised photo back. Leaning against a sliding door from the movie "Imagine Me & You"

I sent stamped self addressed envelopes to all 3. But I didn't post any pictures to be signed.

Any idea if these could be authentic?

Thanks in advance.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams, John Travolta, Piper Perabo

Post by dancingirl1 »

I cant with you trying to see if they are real with no photos... lol. :mrgreen:

Upload the pics here:
https://imgur.com/upload
https://imgbb.com/
tinypic.com/

{up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Not sure on the Piper but it's fairly well known that Travolta and Williams mail out secretarials.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

bud simpson wrote:Williams mail out secretarials.
It's very rare, but a few people got authentics while he was on Broadway....but via agency, yes, secretarials {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters