Jessica Chastain (IT:Chapter 2)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jessica Chastain (IT:Chapter 2)

Post by marksautographs »

I still believe that yours is a secretarial. You are right that she does sometimes sign in more than one stroke, but the one you received is still very different than your comparisons. You can see that her authentics have a small hook at the top of the "J." And the "C" also has a hook. The "h" is always a complete "h" whereas yours is broken up into two strokes. I think the most obvious is the "t". She signs the "t" like a loop like she is making an "l" and then crossing it towards the bottom to make the "t". The one you received is more of a straight loop rather than an oval, round loop. Either way, you can tell it was autographed by someone (probably a secretary at the production office) who tried to make it look like her autograph.

Hope this helps. :)
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Hard to say. It certainly seems out of character for Jess to get a sec to sign, and if it is, it's the first i've heard of her doing so TTM. Those differences are pretty consistent in the authentics, but the overall flow and shape of the sig as a whole looks very similar. But it could just a bad pen, or that she was halfway out the door when she signed it or whatever. I am 80% sure it's real.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
marksautographs

Morphindel wrote:Hard to say. It certainly seems out of character for Jess to get a sec to sign, and if it is, it's the first i've heard of her doing so TTM. Those differences are pretty consistent in the authentics, but the overall flow and shape of the sig as a whole looks very similar. But it could just a bad pen, or that she was halfway out the door when she signed it or whatever. I am 80% sure it's real.
It does seem out of character for her to send a sec. My guess is that she didn't even know a sec signed for her. Someone at the production office signed this one. This is the only reply from Jessica at this set, and it's the only reply from anyone at this set. Which makes me suspicious that either the original poster is posting a fake success, or that someone at the production office signed this one. It is extremely out of character for Jessica to just sign just one and then stop. She signs in batches and I know personally at least 5 other people that sent to her. If more people start receiving successes we would be able to compare better.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

44 LOST autographs.
Origamis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Origamis »

marksautographs wrote:
Morphindel wrote:Hard to say. It certainly seems out of character for Jess to get a sec to sign, and if it is, it's the first i've heard of her doing so TTM. Those differences are pretty consistent in the authentics, but the overall flow and shape of the sig as a whole looks very similar. But it could just a bad pen, or that she was halfway out the door when she signed it or whatever. I am 80% sure it's real.
It does seem out of character for her to send a sec. My guess is that she didn't even know a sec signed for her. Someone at the production office signed this one. This is the only reply from Jessica at this set, and it's the only reply from anyone at this set. Which makes me suspicious that either the original poster is posting a fake success, or that someone at the production office signed this one. It is extremely out of character for Jessica to just sign just one and then stop. She signs in batches and I know personally at least 5 other people that sent to her. If more people start receiving successes we would be able to compare better.
Maybe that I used address not from studio? This is address that I used:

Third Act Productions Inc
225 Commissioners St. Suite 306
Toronto, Canada
Please check my autograph collection in FB (like it, share it). Thank you !!!

https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiAutigraphs/

Most wanted: Wentworth Miller, Paul Adelstein, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet.
Favourite success: Daniel Radcliffe, Charlize Theron, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint
marksautographs

Origamis wrote:
marksautographs wrote:
Maybe that I used address not from studio? This is address that I used:

Third Act Productions Inc
225 Commissioners St. Suite 306
Toronto, Canada
That is the address to the studios. Same address.

44 LOST autographs.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

marksautographs wrote:
I wrote to Barbara Muschietti at this address when they filmed Part 1, I asked her to pass it around to all of the kids and sure enough they all signed, including Bill Skarsgard and Andy Muschietti. But i didn't get the reply for a few months after filming had wrapped... I did the same thing this time with the adults (hoping Barbara would remember me, and using my own fan poster for her to use again), so I really hope there will be some successes. But if there are, it would be a mystery as to why Jess's was sent out so much sooner. I wonder if there are any other successes from the address...
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
royjon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by royjon »

Perfect! Great pic. I wrote to this address (I also had success with It: Chapter 1), when did you write and when did you receive this?
Ombia Derma Real Review: Must Read Exclusive Ombia Derma Reviews before buy it! Does Ombia Derma Work? Get The Facts. Learn More About This Product Today.
Origamis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Origamis »

royjon wrote:Perfect! Great pic. I wrote to this address (I also had success with It: Chapter 1), when did you write and when did you receive this?
Hi,

I wrote on the beginning of August and recieved in September 4. But almost all say that is fake. I still have a question for myself, why I had only a response. Others also sent to this address too.
Please check my autograph collection in FB (like it, share it). Thank you !!!

https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiAutigraphs/

Most wanted: Wentworth Miller, Paul Adelstein, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet.
Favourite success: Daniel Radcliffe, Charlize Theron, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint