Dick Van Dyke Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Jeremym
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dick Van Dyke Success

Post by Jeremym »

About 150 days I sent this photo to Mr. Van Dyke. I have an autograph from several years ago that was signed by his wife or secretary.. this is a different persons signature for sure.. I believe it might be authentic but I am not 100% sure... Received 7/30/18
Dick Van Dyke
23215 Mariposa DeOro St.
Malibu, CA 90265
USA

Last edited by Jeremym on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dick Van Dyke Success

Post by admin »

Hi Jeremym :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Did you use this address please?:

Dick Van Dyke
23215 Mariposa DeOro St.
Malibu, CA 90265
USA

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dick Van Dyke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
baggiedaddypig
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baggiedaddypig »

hi there

could be real his done few film and comic cons lately
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

To make matters more interesting, I had sent him a photo to get signed for a kid who loves Mary Poppins. We didn't get the original photo back, but instead received 3 large-sized photos signed - a lobby card print like the one shown here, and of the other two I believe one was of the top image (can't recall exactly, it's been a while and they've been put away.) I know the lobby card print we have doesn't match _either_ of the two signatures here.

Yes, we know Van Dyke is iffy, and no one can be certain unless you get him in person - even if we did get three signed photos and our original wasn't returned. We accept that we have may not be authentic, but for a kid, it doesn't matter. We're out really only the postage.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/