Dwayne Johnson Email Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Dustin Turner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dwayne Johnson Email Success!

Post by Dustin Turner »

I sent a email success to Dwayne Johnson on 4-17-18 and got it today signed! You can feel the imprint were he signed it!

therock@studiofanmail.com

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dwayne Johnson Email Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Dustin Turner :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dwayne Johnson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

studiofanmail is 100% autopen
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

Yea, anything studio fan mail is undoubtedly auto pen unfortunately.
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

what a cheesey pic it should at least a pic from one of his movie roles
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wongcastle »

I have a couple of dozen items received from Studio Fan Mail. They do not appear to be either authentic or autopen - rather they seem to be mechanically embossed in some way, hence the ability to "feel" the signature.
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

Yeah, it's the same lame autopen you get from studio fan mail.
100% fake and not real ... the price was right (I guess).
Since 1994 (350 + autographs in collection):

Favorite Autographs: Tom Backer; Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash; President Donald Trump; David Cassidy; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr; Sir George Martin; Sir Elton John; Charlie Watts; President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; 1st Lady Barbara Bush; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; John Schneider; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all 4); Monkees (all 4); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Neil deGrasse Tyson; Michio Kaku; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, John Williams, James Gandolfini.
Cloris233
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cloris233 »

Could you tell me if I want to get the signed photo, what should I do?
Do I just need to send my address?Or including something like the postage?Do I need to send mail to him and not just an Email?
Sorry I am new to this, and this is my first trying. Can you help me, please?
tonyz63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tonyz63 »

Cloris233 wrote:Could you tell me if I want to get the signed photo, what should I do?
Do I just need to send my address?Or including something like the postage?Do I need to send mail to him and not just an Email?
Sorry I am new to this, and this is my first trying. Can you help me, please?
The way I understand it, you send an email to therock@studiofanmail.com and then they will send you an autopen/preprinted signed photo back to you with-in (generally) 6-8 weeks.

The e-mail should include your full name and complete mailing address.

WARNING: I'm also new to this site so I'm not sure if all I said here is true or not.

Anthony
Savannaakers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Savannaakers »

Is there any way get to an autoragph picture sent to me