Justin Bieber Succes!!!!^^

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stevethemagicguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin Bieber Succes!!!!^^

Post by stevethemagicguy »

im not sure if there authentic or not , it's really hard to tell with him i posted here awile back when i thought they were secs my 2010 success was a very basic JB , then the 2011 success came back and looks like it was signed by a female ( but again its hard to tell it was a much more " artististic" signature,

then these ones the last few weeks of september/ october look different YET AGAIN but these do look like how he signed @ the nov 5 , 2009 white oaks mall signing ive seen alot from that signing.

it's just really hard to tell.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

im not sure if there authentic or not , it's really hard to tell with him i posted here awile back when i thought they were secs my 2010 success was a very basic JB , then the 2011 success came back and looks like it was signed by a female ( but again its hard to tell it was a much more " artististic" signature,
I really do not think they are fake. I sent a letter to Justin's agency back in June, and just got it back a few weeks ago. The postmark was from Georgia even though his agency in New York (which is where I sent the letter to) - he was actually performing in Georgia during the time I got my signed photos back from him. So if they were fake I highly doubt they would take the time to take his fanmail with him on the road. They would have just left it at his agency.

:)
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessWythe »

Aww I might try for him when I get some USA stamps hah :D
Successes in June 2012: Angel Coulby (x2), Bonnie Wright (PP)

Last 5 Requests Sent: Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Ferguson, Pixie Lott, Maggie Smith, Guy Henry,

Last 5 Autographs Received: Bonnie Wright (PP), Angel Coulby (x2), Julian Glover (x2), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Ciaran Hinds
Harry Potter Successes: Daniel Radcliffe (Authentic and PP), Bonnie Wright (PP), Scarlett Byrne, Emma Watson, Helen Mccory (x2), Bill Nighy (x2), Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis (x3), Fiona Shaw (x2), Shirley Henderson, Gemma Jones, Toby Jones, Ciaran Hinds, Julian Glover

Most Wanted: Rupert Grint, Josh Hutcherson, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, J.K Rowling, Richard Harris, Robert Pattinson

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jesswythe

My Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/WeasleyTomlinson
stevethemagicguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

the turn around seems way to fast, and the sigs coming back keep being different along with the fact they don't look like a left ahnded person signed them

ive shown them to people at Autograph magazines site and ANL and there all agreeing that there more likely secs, I posted a thread here with some comparisons of the different TTM autos

the 2010 ones MIGHT have been good since they were so rare coming back , the 2011 one are coming back very very fast...and with different sigs, id say viavenue is the best way to get a good one TTM

in my thread i got my 2011, one back from atlanta , with the postmark showing it was sent AFTER he was already in the UK
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

stevethemagicguy wrote:in my thread i got my 2011, one back from atlanta , with the postmark showing it was sent AFTER he was already in the UK
On mine the postmark was from Atlanta when he was there for a concert. I searched online, and it was during the time that he was there. If these were secs why would the mail go to New York, to Atlanta (where Justin was) and then be mailed to me. They would have stayed in New York at his agency, where Justin's sec's are.

It seems way too much trouble just to send out fakes.
stevethemagicguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I can understand what your saying I just don't know why there would be a super fast turn around for someone so busy

and as iv'e said the sigs look different with each batch , it just seems to fast and the sigs not looking the same seems odd, like i get signatures change ect. but that every few months it is a different sig signed different ways, even the size of his sig changes sometimes being really small or bigger..

just dosen't add up fully
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

stevethemagicguy wrote:I can understand what your saying I just don't know why there would be a super fast turn around for someone so busy

and as iv'e said the sigs look different with each batch , it just seems to fast and the sigs not looking the same seems odd, like i get signatures change ect. but that every few months it is a different sig signed different ways, even the size of his sig changes sometimes being really small or bigger..

just dosen't add up fully
I agree. All of it doesn't.
Jojobeckers01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jojobeckers01 »

Yeah The Good Persons Artist Like Me and Actor And I Knowns Music and Cinemagraph and My Children’s I Real Film Cool With Team Jojo Beckers