Bob Iger (Disney CEO) FAIL

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
doctorew
$10 gift certificate winner

Bob Iger (Disney CEO) FAIL

Post by doctorew »

Sent: 1/23/18
FAIL Recieved: 3/14/18

Address Used: Disney Archives / Studios on S. Buena Vista
RECIEVED ITEMS SENT TO BOB IGER RETURNED UNSIGNED IN MY SASE.

VERY DISAPPOINTING TO SEE FROM A DISNEY CEO. PATHETIC ALMOST.

Back in 2009, I wrote him asking for an autograph, and he obliged, but he didnt even send as much as a note apologizi g.

(No Envelope Will Be Posted)
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bob Iger (Disney CEO) FAIL

Post by Hartster »

Why pathetic?
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

If you were already successful in 2009, why are you trying again? Plus, I rarely pass judgement on other people’s posts, but why would you want an autograph from a CEO? He may be the head of Disney, but he doesn’t contribute creatively to any of the movies and TV shows they produce.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
doctorew

Post by doctorew »

Hartster wrote:Why pathetic?
I say this because every other member of the Disney family seems to take the time out of their schedules for those who make their company successful and possible. All the former Disney CEOs sign, or have signed, and usually will thank the patron and/or fan for their support.

Just think that it's contrived to send your items back without an explanation from a secretary at the least when someone is ths head of a company as large as Disney.
doctorew

Post by doctorew »

Münchausen wrote:If you were already successful in 2009, why are you trying again? Plus, I rarely pass judgement on other people’s posts, but why would you want an autograph from a CEO? He may be the head of Disney, but he doesn’t contribute creatively to any of the movies and TV shows they produce.
Most of my autographs from my last round of collecting were lost/stolen when I lived with roommates, just trying to rebuild my former collection that I had remembered losing. And basically I always wanted to be an Imagineer, and have a background in computer animation, so I enjoy collecting all things Disney.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

not pathetic just has better things to do than sign stuff for losers like you
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
doctorew

Post by doctorew »

dancingirl2 wrote:not pathetic just has better things to do than sign stuff for losers like you
Lol. Says the person who is a member of this site, responding to a random reply to a post...

Hate to break it to ya trollercoaster, but you're the pot calling the kettle black.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

doctorew wrote:
Münchausen wrote:If you were already successful in 2009, why are you trying again? Plus, I rarely pass judgement on other people’s posts, but why would you want an autograph from a CEO? He may be the head of Disney, but he doesn’t contribute creatively to any of the movies and TV shows they produce.
Most of my autographs from my last round of collecting were lost/stolen when I lived with roommates, just trying to rebuild my former collection that I had remembered losing. And basically I always wanted to be an Imagineer, and have a background in computer animation, so I enjoy collecting all things Disney.
Ah, alright. That definitely makes sense then :)
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi doctorew :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Bob Iger
ABC Sports Holding
77 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023
USA