Help with France and The Netherlands

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
poxolos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help with France and The Netherlands

Post by poxolos »

Hi once more! After failing with the stamps used in the returning envelope from USA I'd like to ask for your help before sending my autograph requests. In this case I'm sending one request to Paris (France) and one to Amsterdam (The Netherlands). I am writing from Spain, so my question is: can I put in the envelope Spanish stamps (european category) ir I need to put stamps from the respective countries?

Thank you in advance for your help!
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help with France and The Netherlands

Post by kimmylee »

No you cannot use Spanish stamps, they have to be from the respective countries.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
poxolos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poxolos »

kimmylee wrote:No you cannot use Spanish stamps, they have to be from the respective countries.
Thank you so much!
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LARams »

Usually a country will sell their stamps via their postal website, which has worked for me with the UK. Otherwise you might have to try eBay but overpay.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.