Looking For Disney Autographs.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
DisneyHunting
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Looking For Disney Autographs.

Post by DisneyHunting »

Hey, am looking for advice (as a newbie autograph hunter). Am looking for autographs from people who have acted/worked in and on Disney films? Do you know anybody who is particularly easy to contact/get an autograph from? I really don't mind at all if the autograph is pre-printed (better if it isn't but at least I get a reply). If there's anyway to request the autograph using e-mail (I've seen a few stories of that on here) for Disney staff, please let me know as well!

I'd be especially interested in contacting people who perhaps don't get contacted as often, ie. make-up artists and sound technicians as I feel they might have more time to answer my questions.

Thank you!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking For Disney Autographs.

Post by FCM »

Here is a list I made of Disney voice actors that send autographs. Some take a while, but most respond in 1-3 months:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1235222
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.