Elton John SUCCESSful disappointment!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nataliew21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Elton John SUCCESSful disappointment!!!!

Post by Nataliew21 »

I went on Elton Johns Website http://www.rocketmusic.com/contact and there was a link to request an autograph.
They responded in about 3 months.

I don't normally complain about getting fake autographs but this really pushed my buttons!

Let me tell you why I was totally dissapointed by this and why I would rather receive an autopen autograph than this pathetic picture they sent me.
A. Why would you put an autograph request link on your website when you are aware you are going to be sending the person just a picture of a picture.
B. If they are so backed up with a million request then why are they wasting time sending this to me!?
C. I would rather wait 3+ years to get a real autograph rather than get this picture of a picture.
D. Why would they waste money sending this from the U.K. With a piece of cardboard, a well printed picture( which to me is a waste of paper and ink), and you send me this letter on thick card stock paper(also not cheap) just to tell me hey here is a photo of a photo.
WHY would they not just wait until they can send you the real thing??...and if they can't then take that autograph request link off the website! End of rant.

>>>>PICTURES>>>>

***Picture of everything together***
http://surfmypictures.com/image/97df545 ... 7owby.html

***Picture close up***
http://surfmypictures.com/image/97df545 ... ogj59.html

***Close up of the letter***
http://surfmypictures.com/image/97df545 ... 083jl.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Elton John SUCCESSful disappointment!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi Nataliew21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Elton John on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
IGOR
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by IGOR »

Forgive, but this only PP.... The Standard answer from Rocket... This not success....
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

IGOR wrote:Forgive, but this only PP.... The Standard answer from Rocket... This not success....

Well what this secretarial..... You simply else little understand in gathering autograph and not You here to be an expert.... The Experience come since year... But can this simply envy that beside You such no?
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

Its a preprint. Lots of celebrities send them and that specific one is what he's been sending for years.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Yea it's nothing new for Elton and MANY other celebs send fake ones out. So, not sure if you have much experience in this or not, but check around first to see who sends what BEFORE you send to them...cause there may be a lot of disappointment like this one if you don't ask first.... {up}

Sorry about this.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

dancingirl1 wrote:Yea it's nothing new for Elton and MANY other celebs send fake ones out. So, not sure if you have much experience in this or not, but check around first to see who sends what BEFORE you send to them...cause there may be a lot of disappointment like this one if you don't ask first.... {up}

Sorry about this.
Very true. All we can hope for is a change in signing habits or in person. One of my most wanted! I just noticed they are still sending out the same photo I received several years back. :lol:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs