Mandy Moore success...x3!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mandy Moore success...x3!

Post by Morphindel »

FCM wrote:I feel like I made a mistake posting the success; now everyone wants the address, and it wouldn't be too good of an idea to share it with everyone....I have been sharing the address through PM; I'm not being a snob and laughing as I don't share it. I won't share it as much anymore, but there's a chance--don't get your hopes up--chance of you receiving the address if you post a reply or request the address.
The whole point of this site is to share successes, and unless it is a private address, there's no reason not to share it. I would also love to write to her, as Rapunzel is my favourite Disney princess, so if you could PM it to me that would be awesome.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Morphindel wrote:
FCM wrote:I feel like I made a mistake posting the success; now everyone wants the address, and it wouldn't be too good of an idea to share it with everyone....I have been sharing the address through PM; I'm not being a snob and laughing as I don't share it. I won't share it as much anymore, but there's a chance--don't get your hopes up--chance of you receiving the address if you post a reply or request the address.
The whole point of this site is to share successes, and unless it is a private address, there's no reason not to share it. I would also love to write to her, as Rapunzel is my favourite Disney princess, so if you could PM it to me that would be awesome.
It's a private address. :?
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Y2Joudrey
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Y2Joudrey »

Hi there... could you please PM me the addresses you used for Mandy Moore? Been a huge fan for a long time and would love to write her.

Thanks!
~ Ryan
Minori
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Minori »

FCM wrote:I wrote to Mandy Moore on February 2nd, 2017, sending her a LoR (and compliments) and SASE, and received these back on March 23rd, 2017! I had used two different addresses, and the pictures were in different envelopes, but these came back together.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... de6sv.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... c3xv1.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 9d3bi.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 8xjmf.html

So excited! This is my 3rd Disney Princess success, not counting Elle Fanning, who was Aurora in Maleficent, or the fact that I have five of Mary Costa's. :D

Could you PM me the two addresses that you used?
wyleczsiezdrowiem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wyleczsiezdrowiem »

What was the address you used? I really adore her and would love her autograph.
LadyOfTheLake
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LadyOfTheLake »

I think the OP has been pretty clear that they don't want to share the address anymore because it's private.
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joannelouise »

Does anybody have a successful address they would like to share please.
I love to ask her to sugn a wedding card for my sister
atddj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atddj »

Hi, wondering if you could send me the information via PM as well, I would really appreciate it. My wife and daughter both are huge fans
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joannelouise »

Joannelouise wrote:Does anybody have a successful address they would like to share please.
I love to ask her to sugn a wedding card for my sister
Did anybody get tge address, im still searching
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Mandy Moore
"This is Us - Season 3"
Paramount Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
USA