Samantha Eggar Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Samantha Eggar Actress

Post by caappy »

Samantha Eggar (born 5 March 1939) is an English-American film, stage, television, and voice actress. After beginning her career in Shakespearean theatre, she rose to fame for her performance in William Wyler's thriller The Collector (1965), which earned her a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress.
She later appeared as Emma Fairfax in Doctor Dolittle (1968), and the American drama The Molly Maguires (1970). In the early 1970s, Eggar relocated to the United States and Canada, where she later starred in several horror films, including The Dead Are Alive (1972), The Uncanny (1977), and David Cronenberg's cult thriller The Brood (1979).
Eggar has also worked as a voice actress, as Hera in Walt Disney's Hercules (1997), and lent her voice to several video games, including Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned and 007: Nightfire. Her television work includes roles on Fantasy Island, and a recurring part as Charlotte Devane in the soap opera All My Children in 2000.

Sent her 2 photos on 2 Nov '17 and both came back signed on 20 Jan. Asked her what her favorite film was to be in and she said it was Dr Doolittle..

Ms Samantha Eggar
Tri-Booking Management
10401 Venice Blvd.
Suite 266
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Samantha Eggar Actress

Post by Caappy. »

Its all fake

Never recieved anything

Dont Believe this post

Its all false

Sorry guys
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Just ignore Caappy. - He is trying to impersonate me (caappy) As you can see he tried to copy my name in here... He is really Autographdiva and is upset cause I can not post pictures and I put up address.. Autographdiva does not like to post all the people's addresses who he claims to get a positive response from, but I do.. So because I fail to follow his instructions he behaves like a child.. At least with me you can write to people, with him you can not without addresses.. He does post photos but I am very suspect as to them being authentic. Anyone can copy a photo and stick it on site.. It is a honor system in here, and he has no honor...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Samantha Eggar on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

admin wrote:Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Samantha Eggar on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)

No he hasnt because he never recieved anything as he never sent anything to her.
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Are you the same Caapy ??I guess someone is Michael aka autographdiva
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by peterslawford »

I thought Samantha Eggar charged for her autograph online? :?
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

peterslawford wrote:I thought Samantha Eggar charged for her autograph online? :?

She does. My my friend caappy gets them all free of charge but never proves it :lol:
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Seems autographdiva or someone like him ....Jealous for sure ....I hate these kind of people really .....I met Ms Eggar in Cinecon time ago and she signed everything by free ....anyway ,its my own case too .....Almost every star or actor/actress i sent letters ,sent by free ,even although they have a store on their sites or charge for autographs ,so i think im lucky definitely ,but i admire too many people and cant pay to everyone .....of course its legit to charge for signatures ......
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

atticus finch wrote:Seems autographdiva or someone like him ....Jealous for sure ....I hate these kind of people really .....I met Ms Eggar in Cinecon time ago and she signed everything by free ....anyway ,its my own case too .....Almost every star or actor/actress i sent letters ,sent by free ,even although they have a store on their sites or charge for autographs ,so i think im lucky definitely ,but i admire too many people and cant pay to everyone .....of course its legit to charge for signatures ......

You shut up you knob head. Your the biggest bullshitter here! everybody here knows that.