Adam Ant increddible success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FreyaG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adam Ant increddible success!

Post by FreyaG »

I sent 2 pictures to Adam on monday for my mums birthday (last friday) and today I received 7 pictures back, all personalised to my mum and 5 of them saying happy birthday! one of them says "to Penny, have a fab birthday love Adam"

the autographs: http://autographs-to-freya.weebly.com/musicians.html
Successes: Justin Lee Collins, Amanda Holden, Petr Cech, Derren Brown, David Tennant (x4), Uri Geller, Holly Willoughby & Phillip Schofield, Carey Mulligan, Penn & Teller, Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer Aniston, Lauren Bacall, Tom Hiddleston, Paul O'Grady

check out my website! http://autographs-to-freya.weebly.com
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Adam Ant increddible success!

Post by trevor1066 »

You sent him 2 photos and got 7 back... So he signed you 5 extra photos of his own. Wow congrats

He must be bored out his mind!!!! :shock: :lol:
[ugotmail]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi FreyaG :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph please?

Fanmail 8)
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

What address did you use,If I may ask? He is one of my most wanted!
Michael Moss
retro73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by retro73 »

Hi, I have a question hopefully someone can help me with. I am in Australia and have read that international fans need to send an International Reply Coupon in order for Adam to reply. Problem is Australia Post no longer provides these, they don't provide International Money Orders either and I obviously can't use Australian stamps on the envelope for the reply, and can't send money through the post. Should I just risk sending a self addressed envelope along with a sincere apology? Thanks in advance. :)
retro73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by retro73 »

Never mind............think I've found a solution to the problem. :?
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

retro73 wrote:Hi, I have a question hopefully someone can help me with. I am in Australia and have read that international fans need to send an International Reply Coupon in order for Adam to reply. Problem is Australia Post no longer provides these, they don't provide International Money Orders either and I obviously can't use Australian stamps on the envelope for the reply, and can't send money through the post. Should I just risk sending a self addressed envelope along with a sincere apology? Thanks in advance. :)
You can buy unmarked/new British stamps. I buy them. And US stamps. Just in case I wish send to those counties.
But your best bet (& I’m sorry to have read your post far too late) was to write to him when he toured Australia. He kindly signed a photo for me that I sent him. It on the wall now :)