Joan Evans Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joan Evans Actress

Post by caappy »

Joan Evans (born July 18, 1934) is an American film actress. Evans appeared in three movies with actor Farley Granger. Her first film with him was as the title role in Roseanna McCoy (1949), based on the real-life romance between two members of the Hatfield-McCoy feud. She starred as the love interest of John Derek in a 1954 western, The Outcast, and co-starred twice with Audie Murphy in the westerns Column South and No Name on the Bullet. She retired from acting in 1961. Her last role was in the episode "The Killer Legend" of Laramie as Julie Wade.

Sent her 2 photos on 6 Dec and they came back signed on 2 Jan.

Ms Joan Evans
2289 Merrack Valley Ave.
Henderson, NV 89044
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Joan Evans Actress

Post by AutographDiva »

Really wish FM.Biz would REQUIRE photos of any success posted. Just wasted space otherwise. The admin constantly asking for photos is not really a help.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}
Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tonyieta »

AutographDiva wrote:Really wish FM.Biz would REQUIRE photos of any success posted. Just wasted space otherwise. The admin constantly asking for photos is not really a help.
I wish you would stop complaining on this forum. It seems everytime i log in you are on here moaning.
You complain about anything and everything. Im getting sick of listening to your constant whining.
If your not helping to make it right then stop complaining about it being wrong.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

caappy wrote:Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}
Get a freaking scanner or camera caappy. So very arrogant of you to assume you are one of the chosen few that can post without a photo when it is the standard...btw, Tony, I can complain all I want. Useless posts take up space, so why not! lol Take caappy's advice and ignore lmao
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tonyieta »

AutographDiva wrote:
caappy wrote:Stop crying Diva.. If you do not like my post then ignore it.. {up}
Get a freaking scanner or camera caappy. So very arrogant of you to assume you are one of the chosen few that can post without a photo when it is the standard...btw, Tony, I can complain all I want. Useless posts take up space, so why not! lol Take caappy's advice and ignore lmao

Moan moan moan!
You and a few other people on here are just a stellar example of why this site is in decline.
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Tonyieta wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:

Moan moan moan!
You and a few other people on here are just a stellar example of why this site is in decline.
Coming from one user that does not post successes and the other that has never shared photo proof even once, I must call myself amused. This site is in severe decline, just not for the reasons you think. All good on my side, I enjoy getting a rise out of people that waste space! lol
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Please dont make me laugh autograph diva or i must say Michael .......Agreed absolutely with the 2 members .....Happy New Year !!!!
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Leave caapy alone if he does not have photos fine. Its not like he is trying to scam everyone. All his autos are great classic stars I have most of them . Would be nice to look at a photo to compare them but I trust him.
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

ty cappy :)