Does Grant Gustin still do autograph requests?

NightForce
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does Grant Gustin still do autograph requests?

Post by NightForce »

Anyone had any recent successes? I sent Grant Gustin my Favourite Flash comics but had no luck getting it back :( I'm getting really worried as there is no recent successes this year.
negistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does Grant Gustin still do autograph requests?

Post by negistar »

I've lost hope as well. I sent him a handmade gift (quite large, actually) in August and no reply back. Does anyone on this forum know insider info that could help us?
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielsautographs »

I got an autograph from Grant this week, it was from a private email though so not a physical request where I sent anything specific in to be signed. He sent me a signed poster of The Flash. So, if he’s had time to sign and send me that, maybe you guys will get your replies soon too? :)

negistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by negistar »

Thanks for your message, Daniel. My guess is that Grant's affiliates had him pre-sign these posters and they are to mail them out per fan's request. My case is different than yours because I sent him a handmade gift that requires his direct attention; it's more than an autograph request, it's a gesture of appreciation and open invitation for him to reply. Hope that makes sense, the nature of the interaction is more personal.

I have my own 'insider info' from Grant's affiliates as well, but my general sense is fanmail biz is not a place to exchange private information. Not entirely sure why we're so protective of this information, and I welcome feedback on this matter. All this to say, it's a test of patience when or whether Grant will see my gift.
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielsautographs »

I really hope that Grant does get your gift and sees it! I’ve read the message you sent to my Instagram and it sounds hopeful to me that Grant has received it; I’d definitely double check with a follow up message! :)
I really hope you do get something as a way of a thankyou because what you did for him sounds lovely!
negistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by negistar »

Thanks, Daniel! I appreciate your support. I also wrote him a personal letter with the gift (Grant andI are roughly the same age, and have gone through similar life experiences that were turning points in our lives). I'm sure he will appreciate the gift and want to reply. It's just a waiting game and test of patience at this point because the people around him, who work with him are mindful of his time and reluctant to give every fan's gift or letter to him as soon as they receive it.
Tyrone Shoelaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tyrone Shoelaces »

Sent August 2, no luck yet.
Sent to Tom Cavanagh also.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

No
negistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by negistar »

@Mj0r: can you explain why?
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

negistar wrote:@Mj0r: can you explain why?
I tried 2 times and i never got a reply from him. The first one was when the tv show started so Gustin was only famous bc of Glee. And the second try was in the middle of the second season and i got nothing. So it's a waste of time and money.