PEGGY DOW

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: PEGGY DOW

Post by atticus finch »

agreed with you ansolutely but is the answer from someone jealous .so dont worry .....
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

This is not an authentic Peggy Dow success. Just another lie by our friend Atticus. It is all he knows how to do. He has yet over the years to PROVE that he has received even ONE authentic autograph TTM. No idea why he wastes his time on this board. No one has taken him seriously in many years. :lol:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

After re-looking these over, the one written in ball point pen is sort of close to her IP sigs. Perhaps a sec made to look like the real thing? Also, why one in pen and the other in Sharpie? One more thing, aside from the missing envelope and the person that posted this "success" being who and what he is, Ms. Dow's more recent authentic sigs have been done almost always in color Sharpie.

I am in contact with her son Han's. Will check with him to verify authenticity and the "phone call". Seriously doubted on all counts though.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

Hello my friend atticus finch!

You type a lot of cr@p!

You are a bull $hitter!
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant.