John Travolta success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rpp123
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

John Travolta success!

Post by rpp123 »

Sent a LOR and SASE to John Travolta to the data base address on Nov. 21 2016. On Feb. 16 2017 I received an autographed 8 x10 photo. Thank you Mr. Travolta.
Is this an autopenned signature?
I have seen several variations of Travolta’s signature on the internet.
Address used

John Travolta
P.O. Box 410
North Hollywood, CA 91603

admin
Site Admin

Re: John Travolta success!

Post by admin »

Hi rpp123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Personalized makes it unlikely that it's autopen. There are some concerns that TTM Travoltas are actually secretarial.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

yep it is another Fake Sec . I got a Fake 1 also . :(
gambler66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gambler66 »

Real deal by my experience when they personalize hand flow is different so there auto is differnt a little.
Shawn R Petersen
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Personalized is not a guarantee that it's real. Secretaries have added inscriptions and personalizations to astronaut crew photographs that were autopenned. Or someone other than the celebrity could have signed both the personalization and signature, as is believed to be the case with not only Travolta, but many of Gene Wilder's items.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/