Angelina Jolie RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Angelina Jolie RTS

Post by FCM »

Date sent: September 18th, 2017
Date received RTS: September 26th, 2017

Address used:

Angelina Jolie
11000 Calle Real
Goleta, CA 93117

Even though this address is not the one on this website, I'm posting this so that others can see that it doesn't work. (The reason I'm not using the address in the database is because people have not had successes with it for a long time, and the ones who have had "successes" got pre-prints. I actually did sent to that address, back in summer 2016, but with the idea I'll get a pre-print or nothing, I'm trying other addresses.) I have access to other addresses of hers, and if I have a success with one, I will be sure to share it.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Angelina Jolie RTS

Post by admin »

Hi again FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Angelina Jolie
Media Talent Group
9200 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 550
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Angelina Jolie on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
shihkai
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Angelina Jolie RTS

Post by shihkai »

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... ec497cf&zw

hi mommy angelina its me the little girl that ask you to adopt her cause life is real hard plz i need you plz mommy help me i ma trying to contact you above is my pic i stay at jaely blvd stirling road close to the water plz help me.mommy