y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
chipper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Post by chipper »

not authentic....secretary signed.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
To those saying this is a sec, I’d highly recommend you go and compare it with those ttms people have received from Britney over the years. Anyone with eyes can see they’re totally different signatures...

But I find it highly amusing that everytime there’s a Britney Spears post, you all turn into such Britney know it alls... Can somebody tell me what she had for breakfast this morning?! I’m dying to know! :lol: Anybody know how many times she goes toilet in a day? fascinating information required.

You all call and curse at dancingirl1 yet you’re all becoming him with all the drivel you’ve posted above, when it’s apparent that none of you have even bothered to compare any TTM signature with this one. I bet you’d all argue that in person autographs from Britney must be secretarial too, even if you had photo proof that she was signing the bloody photo!! :roll: You all don’t know whether this is genuine or not; you’ve literally seen Britney’s name and assumed secretarial based on everybody else’s previous successes. Yet this autograph doesn’t match the secretarial ttms at all, and the fact that dancingirl1 hasn’t commented yet speaks volumes. Just saying.
gambler66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gambler66 »

Yes she sends back photos she was my 2nd ever photo now I have over hundreds and magazines cards footballs all I do in spare time 2nd job. She personlalized to me which is cool. when you 1st start doing thins be patient things take a few weeks up to a year. [us]
Shawn R Petersen
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

AnonymousAutographs wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
To those saying this is a sec, I’d highly recommend you go and compare it with those ttms people have received from Britney over the years. Anyone with eyes can see they’re totally different signatures...

But I find it highly amusing that everytime there’s a Britney Spears post, you all turn into such Britney know it alls... Can somebody tell me what she had for breakfast this morning?! I’m dying to know! :lol: Anybody know how many times she goes toilet in a day? fascinating information required.

You all call and curse at dancingirl1 yet you’re all becoming him with all the drivel you’ve posted above, when it’s apparent that none of you have even bothered to compare any TTM signature with this one. I bet you’d all argue that in person autographs from Britney must be secretarial too, even if you had photo proof that she was signing the bloody photo!! :roll: You all don’t know whether this is genuine or not; you’ve literally seen Britney’s name and assumed secretarial based on everybody else’s previous successes. Yet this autograph doesn’t match the secretarial ttms at all, and the fact that dancingirl1 hasn’t commented yet speaks volumes. Just saying.

Believe whatever you want
Believe it's a real Britney Spears auto

Furthermore...

Believe in the Lochness Monster

Believe in Bigfoot

Believe in Area 51

Believe in the tooth fairy

Believe in Santa Claus

Believe whatever you desire - it's YOU that looks like an idiot

Send it to PSA, Beckett, or KSA and watch them laugh at you while cashing your cheque
Then believe that the world's best authenticators are wrong

Believe whatever your little heart desires
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

northwellguy wrote:

Believe whatever you want
Believe it's a real Britney Spears auto

Furthermore...

Believe in the Lochness Monster

Believe in Bigfoot

Believe in Area 51

Believe in the tooth fairy

Believe in Santa Claus

Believe whatever you desire - it's YOU that looks like an idiot

Send it to PSA, Beckett, or KSA and watch them laugh at you while cashing your cheque

?W??O??R??D?!?
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Marsha1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marsha1993 »

But I find it highly amusing that everytime there’s a Britney Spears post, you all turn into such Britney know it alls...

You all call and curse at dancingirl1 yet you’re all becoming him with all the drivel you’ve posted above.
Lol but youve only been a member on here 2 weeks so how would you know all this mister troll?

Obviously you have multiple accounts and love to troll the forum.
Just looking at your recent posts the past 2 weeks shows what a sad little life you have.

You go ahead and keep on posting and trolling if it makes you feel good.
But remember Nobody cares what you type or what you think..And i wont read your response but im pleased your enjoyong yourself typing under several different names lol
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Marsha1993 wrote:

But I find it highly amusing that everytime there’s a Britney Spears post, you all turn into such Britney know it alls...

You all call and curse at dancingirl1 yet you’re all becoming him with all the drivel you’ve posted above.
Lol but youve only been a member on here 2 weeks so how would you know all this mister troll?

Just looking at your recent posts the past 2 weeks shows what a sad little life you have.

But remember Nobody cares what you type or what you think..And i wont read your response but im pleased your enjoyong yourself typing under several different names lol

Actually Einstein I have been a non-registered user of this site for years. Just because I only created my account 2 weeks ago doesn’t mean I don’t know how several users on this site operate, so your point (or therefore lack of) is invalid.
I’m pleased you took the time to type something and then won’t read this response, because that means you won’t see me calling you an actual imbecile. Clearly you’re a troll. Did you even read my original post? Probably not. And if you consider me telling dancingirl1 what’s what to be “trolling” then you really ought to go and look the word up. {up}
northwellguy wrote:Send it to PSA, Beckett, or KSA and watch them laugh at you while cashing your cheque

And I find it highly amusing that somehow I’m being told to send it for authentication when it isn’t even my success to begin with. Maybe try reading the original poster’s username? Idiot.

All I did was state my opinion regarding the autograph in question and I stated that it doesn’t match other TTM Britney secretarial... the fact you are all too blind to actually look for yourselves and instead start typing out responses calling me a troll is actually laughable. Fair enough you disagree with my comment, but guess what? That also doesn’t make you right.

Also, still no dancingirl1 I see. Which still points to this Britney success being authentic since he would be here immediately to destroy the original poster’s hopes and dreams if it were a fake. He knows his stuff regarding Britney, credit where it’s due. But you all continue on with your ‘fake debate’ because it’s quite amusing watching you all make an idiot of yourselves! No really, please continue.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

If the person who got the auto thinks it real. Whats the big deal its not like they are trying to sell it or something. I got Robert Redford back about 5 yrs ago I think its secretarial if somebody eles thinks its real good for them.
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Marsha1993 wrote:

Actually Einstein I have been a non-registered user of this site for years. Just because I only created my account 2 weeks ago doesn’t mean I don’t know how several users on this site operate, so your point (or therefore lack of) is invalid.
I’m pleased you took the time to type something and then won’t read this response, because that means you won’t see me calling you an actual imbecile. Clearly you’re a troll. Did you even read my original post? Probably not. And if you consider me telling dancingirl1 what’s what to be “trolling” then you really ought to go and look the word up. {up}
northwellguy wrote:Send it to PSA, Beckett, or KSA and watch them laugh at you while cashing your cheque

And I find it highly amusing that somehow I’m being told to send it for authentication when it isn’t even my success to begin with. Maybe try reading the original poster’s username? Idiot.

All I did was state my opinion regarding the autograph in question and I stated that it doesn’t match other TTM Britney secretarial... the fact you are all too blind to actually look for yourselves and instead start typing out responses calling me a troll is actually laughable. Fair enough you disagree with my comment, but guess what? That also doesn’t make you right.

Also, still no dancingirl1 I see. Which still points to this Britney success being authentic since he would be here immediately to destroy the original poster’s hopes and dreams if it were a fake. He knows his stuff regarding Britney, credit where it’s due. But you all continue on with your ‘fake debate’ because it’s quite amusing watching you all make an idiot of yourselves! No really, please continue.
Hey dude why are you obsessed with dancingirl1 for? Why do you keep mentioning this user member? He/ she might be on vacation or in hospital or he she might not even log into this site very much.
I find it highly amusing that you have this obsession and multiple accounts to talk to this member.
Why dont you start a dancingirl1 fanclub if you want to get all excted over him \ her..you are totally obsessed. Lol hahaha
It is very obvious your new account you just started is one of several you have on here. Why would you not of registered 2 years ago? Lol hahaha
Stop being such a PRICK you IDIOT and stop the trolling dude.
Just because a member on here has not logged in or posted doesnt mean the autograph is real or not real. Hahaha

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=1337902
Dancinggirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dancinggirl1 »

Yup its authentic :mrgreen: