Little Steven Van Zandt in person

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Little Steven Van Zandt in person

Post by oryxandcrake »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbm-4XYnidq/

Yesterday, Little Steven did a DJ set at the Hard Rock Cafe in Stockholm. It was only announced a couple of hours before it started, and noticed it in a facebook post someone made when Steven arrived there, but as the HRC is quite close I managed to get there still during the set, listened to some music of his choice including a new track that will be on his next album with Disciples of Soul.

As I have a couple of CDs signed by Springsteen and the E Street band but not Mr. Van Zandt, I brought them with me and between sets he came out to sign. There was a small group of fans there with many items to sign and more people who just happened to visit the HRC when he was there and wanted a selfie or a signature on paper, but I managed to get his autograph on four items. So now my copy of Born in the USA is signed by all surviving members incl Springsteen himself, and Live 75-85 is missing Lofgren but I have Clemons on there instead. He also signed two more CDs that I had various E Street Band members' autographs on. Not bad for what I expected would be a quiet Friday night.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)