Jessica Simpson Success!. November 2017

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Nataliew21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jessica Simpson Success!. November 2017

Post by Nataliew21 »

Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica. So those who claim she does not sign autographs anymore..let this be proof that she does.

it took only about 5 days to receive this autograph. They also used FedEx to ship it to me.

*PICTURE*
http://surfmypictures.com/image/3c3a9c5 ... wuysz.html
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jessica Simpson Success!. November 2017

Post by LunaMellark »

Nataliew21 wrote:Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica. So those who claim she does not sign autographs anymore..let this be proof that she does.

it took only about 5 days to receive this autograph. They also used FedEx to ship it to me.

*PICTURE*
Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations :D
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

Looks like it could be a preprinted autograph.
(off course I am not looking at it in person to tell 100%)

"Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica"
So, since you're not sharing that email ... I guess that means you're not a nice person (joking). :razz:

Cool, autograph & score if real (but I would look close under a lamp, because I've seen the same photo and I could be a pre-print).
Since 1994 (350 + autographs in collection):

Favorite Autographs: Tom Backer; Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash; President Donald Trump; David Cassidy; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr; Sir George Martin; Sir Elton John; Charlie Watts; President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; 1st Lady Barbara Bush; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; John Schneider; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all 4); Monkees (all 4); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Neil deGrasse Tyson; Michio Kaku; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, John Williams, James Gandolfini.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

ikungfuyou wrote:Looks like it could be a preprinted autograph.
(off course I am not looking at it in person to tell 100%)

"Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica"
So, since you're not sharing that email ... I guess that means you're not a nice person (joking). :razz:

Cool, autograph & score if real (but I would look close under a lamp, because I've seen the same photo and I could be a pre-print).
They are genuine. Check instagram at some of the other successes people have had from Jessica, they all vary. Preprints would look exactly 100%. Jessica signs authentic.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nataliew21 wrote:Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica. So those who claim she does not sign autographs anymore..let this be proof that she does.

*PICTURE*
Congratulations! So happy I could help you get one and prove that Autograph Jedi on the other post wrong. :lol:
Enjoy your authentic autograph and keep this email private :D
Jabstyle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jabstyle »

I don't get these posts - who cares if you got her autograph if you are not going to share the address with other people, that is the purpose of this website correct?

Hey i got this celebrity autograph here is what I sent, here is when I sent it and most important here is the address I used.

Not: I got this celebrity autograph - but its a private address or e-mail.....so.... #NobodyCares
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jabstyle wrote:I don't get these posts - who cares if you got her autograph if you are not going to share the address with other people, that is the purpose of this website correct?

Hey i got this celebrity autograph here is what I sent, here is when I sent it and most important here is the address I used.

Not: I got this celebrity autograph - but its a private address or e-mail.....so.... #NobodyCares
You know what? #NobodyCares what you have to say either.
Eastenders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eastenders »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Jabstyle wrote:I don't get these posts - who cares if you got her autograph if you are not going to share the address with other people, that is the purpose of this website correct?

You know what? #NobodyCares what you have to say either.
The purpose of posts like this is to firstly, show what an authentic autograph looks like, and secondly, show that there is an email address out there - you just have to find it! I personally enjoy seeing successes like this and if you don't, then don't comment. #NobodyCares about your negative comments. Clearly just jealous that you don't have the email address :lol: