It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Jessica Simpson Success!. November 2017
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:15 pm 

Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica. So those who claim she does not sign autographs anymore..let this be proof that she does.

it took only about 5 days to receive this autograph. They also used FedEx to ship it to me.

*PICTURE*
http://surfmypictures.com/image/3c3a9c5 ... wuysz.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Jessica Simpson Success!. November 2017
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:59 am 
$10 gift certificate winner.
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 325
Collector since: 2012
Nataliew21 wrote:
Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica. So those who claim she does not sign autographs anymore..let this be proof that she does.

it took only about 5 days to receive this autograph. They also used FedEx to ship it to me.

*PICTURE*

Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Looks like it could be a preprinted autograph.
(off course I am not looking at it in person to tell 100%)

"Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica"
So, since you're not sharing that email ... I guess that means you're not a nice person (joking). :razz:

Cool, autograph & score if real (but I would look close under a lamp, because I've seen the same photo and I could be a pre-print).

Favorite Autographs: Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash (GnR); President Donald Trump; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr (Beatles); Sir George Martin; Charlie Watts (Stones); President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all members); the Monkees (all members); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, James Gandolfini.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 pm 

ikungfuyou wrote:
Looks like it could be a preprinted autograph.
(off course I am not looking at it in person to tell 100%)

"Because of a nice friend i made on this site i was given a private email for Jessica"
So, since you're not sharing that email ... I guess that means you're not a nice person (joking). :razz:

Cool, autograph & score if real (but I would look close under a lamp, because I've seen the same photo and I could be a pre-print).

They are genuine. Check instagram at some of the other successes people have had from Jessica, they all vary. Preprints would look exactly 100%. Jessica signs authentic.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:14 pm 

Nataliew21 wrote:

*PICTURE*

Congratulations! So happy I could help you get one and prove that Autograph Jedi on the other post wrong. :lol:
Enjoy your authentic autograph and keep this email private :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:57 pm 

I don't get these posts - who cares if you got her autograph if you are not going to share the address with other people, that is the purpose of this website correct?

Hey i got this celebrity autograph here is what I sent, here is when I sent it and most important here is the address I used.

Not: I got this celebrity autograph - but its a private address or e-mail.....so.... #NobodyCares

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:41 pm 

Jabstyle wrote:
I don't get these posts - who cares if you got her autograph if you are not going to share the address with other people, that is the purpose of this website correct?

Hey i got this celebrity autograph here is what I sent, here is when I sent it and most important here is the address I used.

Not: I got this celebrity autograph - but its a private address or e-mail.....so.... #NobodyCares

You know what? #NobodyCares what you have to say either.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:45 pm 

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Jabstyle wrote:

You know what? #NobodyCares what you have to say either.

The purpose of posts like this is to firstly, show what an authentic autograph looks like, and secondly, show that there is an email address out there - you just have to find it! I personally enjoy seeing successes like this and if you don't, then don't comment. #NobodyCares about your negative comments. Clearly just jealous that you don't have the email address :lol:

Profile E-mail