Bruno Mars... RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nataliew21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bruno Mars... RTS

Post by Nataliew21 »

Bruno Mars return to sender

address...
Bruno Mars
Paradigm Talemt Agency NY
360 Park Ave South 16th Floor
New York, NY 10010

Envelope...
http://surfmypictures.com/image/bc9a9d0 ... 8j40f.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bruno Mars... RTS

Post by admin »

Hi Nataliew21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Bruno Mars
c/o Atlantic Records
1633 Broadway
New York, NY 10019-6708
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bruno Mars on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dont waste your money. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

dancingirl1 wrote:dont waste your money. {up}

I am a multi millionaire so i can waste it every day. You dont need to care!
Your father doesnt care either hes disgusted in you. Lol
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Almostbitten wrote:I am a multi millionaire so i can waste it every day. You dont need to care!
You wish CTFU!!! You tried it hahahahahha!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Almostbitten wrote:I am a multi millionaire so i can waste it every day. You dont need to care!
You wish CTFU!!! You tried it hahahahahha!
Ask nico gonzalez who works at footlocker he will tell you

LMAO hahahahahahahaha
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Almostbitten wrote:Ask nico gonzalez who works at footlocker he will tell you
LMAO hahahahahahahaha
I'm mad that you actually believe he works there CTFU!!
(I see you love Facebook too. Add me ;) )