Genevieve Gaunt (Harry Potter) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Genevieve Gaunt (Harry Potter) Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

I sent a LOR, a photo and a SASE to the database address for Genevieve Gaunt earlier this year. A few months later, I received my photo back, personally signed :)

Sent: June 2017
Received: September 2017

Address Used:
Genevieve Gaunt
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London,
W1F 0LE

Thank you!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Skeletonsmg

Re: Genevieve Gaunt (Harry Potter) Success!

Post by Skeletonsmg »

Great success, will have to try her.
Mainly collecting Harry Potter and EastEnders autographs.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Congrats on the success! I will have to try her; I may even send that picture--I happen to have it printed out! :razz:

Are you from the UK? If so, would you mind answering a question?--Are the types of stamps you lick to make them stick still valid there? I recently purchased some UK second class stamps online and didn't know they were the sort to lick until they arrived. They look honest-to-goodness real, but I don't know if they'd be allowed. :?
Last edited by FCM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

FCM wrote:Congrats on the success! I will have to try her; I may even send that picture--I happen to have it printed out! :razz:

Are you feom the UK? If so, would you mind answering a question?--Are the types of stamps you lick to make them stick still valid there? I recently purchased some UK second class stamps online and didn't know they were the sort to lick until they arrived. They look honest-to-goodness real, but I don't know if they'd be allowed. :?
Hey, yes I'm from the UK! Whenever I go to the post office, they use licky stamps (rather them than me, haha) so I'm sure they will be fine :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Skeletonsmg wrote:Great success, will have to try her.
Thank you, hope you get a reply if you decide to send to her :)

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

LunaMellark wrote: Hey, yes I'm from the UK! Whenever I go to the post office, they use licky stamps (rather them than me, haha) so I'm sure they will be fine :)
Thanks a bunch! I thought you'd be from the UK, with how you contact HP actors often and use less postage than I do (which made me think you're not sending internationally). Other UK stamps I've used on SASEs are like stickers, so I saw that these were different and wanted to check so that I wouldn't use something that doesn't work. Thanks a million for the information! :D {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Genevieve Gaunt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Awesome success, didn’t know she signed! Must send to her!
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

FCM wrote:
LunaMellark wrote: Hey, yes I'm from the UK! Whenever I go to the post office, they use licky stamps (rather them than me, haha) so I'm sure they will be fine :)
Thanks a bunch! I thought you'd be from the UK, with how you contact HP actors often and use less postage than I do (which made me think you're not sending internationally). Other UK stamps I've used on SASEs are like stickers, so I saw that these were different and wanted to check so that I wouldn't use something that doesn't work. Thanks a million for the information! :D {up}
No worries at all, good luck if you decide to write to her! :D

LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:Awesome success, didn’t know she signed! Must send to her!
Thank you! Good luck if you decide to write to her :D