Chris Evans Success - Infinity Wars

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
neverfallapart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Evans Success - Infinity Wars

Post by neverfallapart »

Hi,

I was surprised receiving my first ttm. I sent it to the Infinity Wars address on 7/28/17 and arrived 8/25/17.
I know Chris usually signs "CEvans" or something short, so mine with his full name looks odd to me :(
Would like comments on authenticity since I'm still new at this.

http://imgur.com/a/2192T

Thanks a lot!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chris Evans Success - Infinity Wars

Post by FCM »

Awesome! I'm not sure if that's his autograph or not; except for the "vans" in "Evans" it doesn't seem to match, but I'd look on the bright side and call it one. {up} Now I have hope! I wrote to that address, too, just around the time you did, and now wonder if I, too, will get a reply. The last feedback for a via venue success was years ago, so I didn't think he responded anymore (but tried anyway, just in case). Congratulations!
Last edited by FCM on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

chpunit3
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by chpunit3 »

I am no expert, but my two cents are that I am highly suspicious. If you google Chris Evans autograph, you'll see his C's seem to have more of a tail at the top of the C which I don't really see in yours (except on the box). So... not sure, but I have my doubts.
Total=102
pp=7
Real and or Personalized=95
refusals=2
In Person=0
Most recent Success= Danielle Fishel (Boy Meets World)
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

I sent to the same address in February and again in April and got nothing back, so if yours is authentic I'm super jealous ;-)
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

IT IS %10000 FAKE :(