Tippi Hedren FAILURE

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
evans anthony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tippi Hedren FAILURE

Post by evans anthony »

goldenagehollywood wrote:So you would of been happy if tippi kept your money and then told you if want her autograph to send her another donation of 25 dollars. I think she was being nice to send your donation back I don't think she sent it back to offend you.
Yes I understand that but it didnt even seem like she read or did anything and it was a secretary
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Im sure tippi is one busy lady. And she was great in the birds. Got her autograph about 8 years ago when they were free. Same picture you sent her only an 8x10 take care.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

evans anthony wrote: Yes I understand that but it didnt even seem like she read or did anything and it was a secretary
Do you think they read their own mail? More times than not, they have handlers who go through their mail.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Hartster wrote:
evans anthony wrote: Yes I understand that but it didnt even seem like she read or did anything and it was a secretary
Do you think they read their own mail? More times than not, they have handlers who go through their mail.
This is exactly what I was thinking. You would be lucky if your letter even made it to her. Usually, just a stack of received photos and the return envelope are all that ever make it to the celeb (with proper donation amount in this case). Not being mean here, just stating what is common knowledge.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
DLassiter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DLassiter »

next time send her a bird or something with Alfred Hitchcock if you decide to go through with it. :lol: {up} 8)