Seth MacFarlane Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lemke10
$10 gift certificate winner

Seth MacFarlane Success!

Post by Lemke10 »

I sent LOR, SASE, and cast photo on 7/6/17 and on 8/17/17 I received my cast photo back signed as well as a second photo signed and personalized and a note. I included a $20 blank check but declined to accept it.

I used the following address:
Seth MacFarlane
"Family Guy Studios"
c/o Fox Television
10201 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064

They also stamped a return address on the envelope I received.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Seth MacFarlane Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Lemke10 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

I see your posts . Saying you send $20 to every 1 . WHY ??? They have Millions & do not want your $20 . Unless they stat they charge $$$ why send them $20 ? Makes no sense to me . Unless you like giving $$ away . %99 of celebs do not charge $$ ttm . Save your $$$
Lemke10

Post by Lemke10 »

mikesautos wrote:I see your posts . Saying you send $20 to every 1 . WHY ??? They have Millions & do not want your $20 . Unless they stat they charge $$$ why send them $20 ? Makes no sense to me . Unless you like giving $$ away . %99 of celebs do not charge $$ ttm . Save your $$$
When I write my requests I include it as a kind gesture for their time. I have a good paying job myself and I despise people who think they are entitled to something just because they ask. I certainly don't go out of my way for demanding people at my job. I know many of them have ties to charities and I am fine if they donate it towards such. I can see thru my online banking where they go. They only person I noticed that actually cashed it for themselves was my Bob Gale request and the check was cash by Tina Gale. But I got an extra signed comic that would have cost me the price of a ticket to a Con event to get so I consider it money saved in the long run. Otherwise they have all gone to charities/foundations: Gary Sinise Foundation, Tippi Hedren's Big Cat Foundation, John Landis donated his to Planned Parenthood, Richard Donner wrote "No Thanks" and signed my check when it was returned. I'd rather "waste" my money this way than give it to politicians or churches anyday. Not to mention I have lots of checks with my old address I want to get rid of and I can included the donations on my taxes.
evans anthony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evans anthony »

WOW Great success I love family guy and seth seems like an awesome celeb when i comes to autographs. If you are going to send money for a celebrity for their charity you should really send to nancy cartwright as she has her own charity and is really awesome with autographs. Vhttp://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=1273519 (my nancy cartwright success)

Take Care
evans anthony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evans anthony »

You should try Nancy Cartwright so your 20 dollars goes to good use
My Success ----------> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1273519&start=0
[img]http://surfmypictures.com/photo/9c40356 ... 185327.jpg[[/img]