Sean Bean Actor

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sean Bean Actor

Post by caappy »

Shaun Mark Bean (born 17 April 1959), known professionally as Sean Bean /????n ?bi?n/, is an English actor.
After graduating from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, he made his professional debut in a theatre production of Romeo and Juliet in 1983. Retaining his Yorkshire accent, he first found mainstream success for his portrayal of Richard Sharpe in the ITV series Sharpe. Bean has since garnered further recognition for his performance as Ned Stark in the HBO epic fantasy series Game of Thrones, as well as roles in the BBC anthology series Accused and the ITV historical drama series Henry VIII. His most prominent film role was Boromir in The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001–03).

Sent him 2 photos on 26 Sep 2016 and got both back signed on 12 Aug 2017.. Yes they are a couple squiggly lines..

Independent Talent Group, Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RH
United Kingdom
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sean Bean Actor

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sean Bean on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

I just posted my Bean success today.
Seems that if you sent him requests over the last 15-20 months he spent some time this summer catching up on his fanmail.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Ain't that the truth.. at least we got them back.. worth the wait...{up} {up} {up}