Dave the Cat (Eastenders) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Dave the Cat (Eastenders) Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

Definitely sent this one as a joke and was not expecting a reply!! I heard in an Eastenders fan group that Dave the Cat had official 'cast photos' so while I was sending off a batch of Eastenders requests, I decided to send a letter to Dave.

I just sent an envelope addressed to Dave with a SAE inside, in a larger envelope with several other Eastenders letters. About a week later, I received a Dave the Cat Eastenders Cast Card!!

Technically not an autograph (wasn't really expecting one from a cat LOL) but still a reply/success so I thought I'd share it on here! I was in absolute hysterics when I opened the SAE :lol:

Sent: 7/7/2017
Received: 15/7/2017

Address Used:
Dave the Cat
EastEnders
BBC Elstree Centre
Clarendon Road
Borehamwood
Hertfordshire WD6 1JF

Thank you!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dave the Cat (Eastenders) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

That is hilarious! What did you write in your letter to Dave?
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Gillian McEwan wrote:That is hilarious! What did you write in your letter to Dave?
I didn't write a letter, I literally just put a SAE inside the envelope to him (I wasn't too sure if Dave would be able to read haha!!)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

Thanks! Will have to try this. I am also going to try doing the same with Ladi Di (The Carter's Dog)
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Gillian McEwan wrote:Thanks! Will have to try this. I am also going to try doing the same with Ladi Di (The Carter's Dog)
Good luck! I sent to Lady Di too :lol: