Katie McGrath Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Katie McGrath Success!

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

I sent 2 photos, a LOR and a SASE to the database address for Katie McGrath and a couple of months later, I received both of my photos back signed (one personally signed!) Very happy with this as Morgana was my favourite character in the TV show Merlin! :)

Sent: January 2017
Received: 6/6/2017

Address Used:
Katie Mcgrath
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL

Thank you!

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Cait98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katie McGrath Success!

Post by Cait98 »

Hey there, I've ordered a photo that should arrive next week! Great to hear about your success, do you think the address will still be valid by the time I get around to requesting an autograph myself, next week?

Thanks,
Cait
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Cait98 wrote:Hey there, I've ordered a photo that should arrive next week! Great to hear about your success, do you think the address will still be valid by the time I get around to requesting an autograph myself, next week?

Thanks,
Cait
It should be - it's her agency address! Good luck :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
bumper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bumper »

great success, congratulations!
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

bumper wrote:great success, congratulations!
thank you, she's lovely :D

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Katie Mcgrath on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Cait98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cait98 »

Hey there. Posted my letter today, however I just noticed on their website it said to mark the envelope "fan mail" did you do this? Its made me unsure haha!
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Cait98 wrote:Hey there. Posted my letter today, however I just noticed on their website it said to mark the envelope "fan mail" did you do this? Its made me unsure haha!
Hi. No I didn't :) good luck on getting a reply!

DivaKyleighG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DivaKyleighG »

:D :D :D :D :D :D
OMG I am sooo writing to her
arishaharris06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arishaharris06 »

How did you do it? How did you send the letter, what did you write? Tell me everything, please.