Johnny Depp Success (Taylor Address)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Lann Korbinn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp Success (Taylor Address)

Post by Lann Korbinn »

I sent a letter to Johnny Depp via the Spanky Taylor Company and received a picture with an autopen signature - I was really happy to receive this one! And hey, even if its an autopen, its definitely better then a RTS or nothing!
Sent: Around May 1st
Received: May 21st

The Address used was:
Johnny Depp
c/o The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA

Here's a photo:
Uploaded with surfmypictures
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp Sucess (Taylor Address)

Post by FCM »

Very neat! In a way, it's his autograph! ;-) :) Yes, better than a pre-print or RTS any day!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Johnny Depp Success (Taylor Address)

Post by admin »

Hi Lann Korbinn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

I'm puzzled how an autopen is better than a preprint ... because they're basically both the same. An autopen _is_ that person's signature as well - just converted to a mechanical matrix.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
gambler66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gambler66 »

Send our own picture and done it sharpie will personlize
Shawn R Petersen