Fantastic Celine Dion autographed success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Saariilicious
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fantastic Celine Dion autographed success

Post by Saariilicious »

I have been a fan of Celine Dion for years, she was one of my most loving people to receive a signature, but it did not turn out to be easy, I sent fanmail to her all over the world and never got an answer, I sent an email to a person who works with Celine Dion on 31/05/2017 and today I received a signed photo of Celine, best day ever! I'm so happy with this!

FOLLOW THE STORY OF MY VERY ABUSED ALASKAN MALAMUTE DOG KYTO &. MY GUINEA PIGS MARLEY &. ALVIN ON INSTAGRAM @ALASKANMALAMUT_KYTO
Danka4646
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Fantastic Celine Dion autographed success

Post by Danka4646 »

Saariilicious wrote:I have been a fan of Celine Dion for years, she was one of my most loving people to receive a signature, but it did not turn out to be easy, I sent fanmail to her all over the world and never got an answer, I sent an email to a person who works with Celine Dion on 31/05/2017 and today I received a signed photo of Celine, best day ever! I'm so happy with this!

Wow! It´s superfantastic! Please, can you send me email adress? I sent her a photo to sign and no response. :(