Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success

Post by CWill97 »

Sent: 5/20/2017 2 photos
Received: 6/07/2017 2 photos signed including my custom!!!

Used the address in the database!!

Love Beauty and the Beast! My second success from the movie and I'm looking forward to more! Richard was great as Gaston :D

EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success

Post by FCM »

Oh my gosh, he responds?!! :shock: I thought he responded only via venue. That is so neat!!! I love that movie and am definitely trying him! :D
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

picture_blogger86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by picture_blogger86 »

Also Paige O'Hara sends autographs through the mail now too. :) (voice of belle)
I am going to write to him. :) <3 Beauty & the Beast....
Recently Received: Paige O'Hara, Don Rickles, Phyllis Smith, Larry The Cable Guy, Sam Elliott, Katharine Ross :)
RTS: Nick Offerman :(
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1132911

Already received Paige :D She's a sweetheart! I did receive another Beauty and the Beast success yesterday that I should be posting today on the site!

I have over 50 autograph requests ready to be sent out for Disney voice actors, and that doesn't include the 20ish already sent out. I have over 100 that I'll be doing. I might create a thread if I end up getting a lot of successes so I can help people out in one, easy place. Plus, it'd be great to get authenticity and address help on other Disney stars!! :D

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

CWill97 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1132911

Already received Paige :D She's a sweetheart! I did receive another Beauty and the Beast success yesterday that I should be posting today on the site!

I have over 50 autograph requests ready to be sent out for Disney voice actors, and that doesn't include the 20ish already sent out. I have over 100 that I'll be doing. I might create a thread if I end up getting a lot of successes so I can help people out in one, easy place. Plus, it'd be great to get authenticity and address help on other Disney stars!! :D
Thanks for sharing your feedback! I would love to contribute to that thread and I am interested in seeing the list of the over 50 autograph requests you have recently sent out. I have acquired quite a few Disney people into my collection and I am out of ideas on who I should send to next. I would love to see your list to get some inspiration! Have a magical day!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

jamiso wrote:
Thanks for sharing your feedback! I would love to contribute to that thread and I am interested in seeing the list of the over 50 autograph requests you have recently sent out. I have acquired quite a few Disney people into my collection and I am out of ideas on who I should send to next. I would love to see your list to get some inspiration! Have a magical day!
I'll take a picture of it tonight when I have more free time :D It's all in my notebook so once I know if I received anything, I'll snap a few photos and then share it with you both. Most of them are random tries with no clue if I'll get a success or not. But, I'd rather give it a go then not. Can't receive if you don't send ;) I also send out for NFL, NBA, MLB, other voice actors (Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon mostly), HP, GOT, TWD and other TV shows.

Good luck with your requests in general everyone :mrgreen: [us]

- Cody

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Gillian McEwan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gillian McEwan »

CWill97 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1132911

Hi, can I ask who else you have received autographs from that were voice actors in Beauty and the Beast. It us my favourite film and I would love to write to them
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

It's easier for me to show than type them all out ;) :D

I'd say the vast majority of these are addresses in the database. Only a few of them are from addresses found on the actual person's website.

Yellow highlight means success/green highlight means failure or returned all my items back unsigned.

Symbol on the top right of the page is used so I can properly track them. For example, if I receive an empty envelope that's been ripped open, I will know who it is I sent to and be able to write back to that person explaining what happened. Yes, I've had people steal from the envelope and then be a jerk and send the envelope back empty. Sometimes people are pathetic :(

Well, I hope this helps you guys out in some way or another! I personally will send to anyone unless I know for certain they send back pre-prints, secs, or auotpens. Even if I've seen people send and wait months with still no response, I will try them. Or if there's no other known success posted, I will give it a try anyways. It's only a little more than a dollar, so it's worth it IMO.

Good luck everyone!!

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Btw, I send out to all the characters because they all add to the great stories Disney produces. Without the side characters, a lot of the movies wouldn't feel complete or just wouldn't have the same spark they currently have. I'm excited to show you guys any successes I get in the future, and hope you all post yours as well. The best advice I can give you all is to just go for it. If you don't know whether or not to send to someone, I suggest just to send. Some of my most amazing responses have come from winging it.

If anyone is into anime (dub or sub; doesn't matter) and are thinking of sending out to some voice actors, let me know! I want to get back into sending to them. I have most of the DBZ dub cast besides from Sean Schemmel signed on customs and then the main characters on a poster, the entire Fairy Tail dub cast on TWO mangas and custom photos from season One (need to start collecting characters from Wendy's appearance and onwards), and a bunch of signatures from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bleach, Digimon and Pokemon :D I don't believe I have the addresses still since it was 2012, but I can try to find them later on :D

Do let me know if you're going to start doing anime autographs eventually! Or if you get a success from a Disney VA :D Good luck with all of your requests in general my friends!

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

I had a success with Richard White today! Thanks for the information so much!!! :D

I see you sent to Auli'i Cravalho and Anika Noni Rose.... I've been waiting on Auli'i since November and Anika since February. :neutral: Hopefully, they'll get letters that build up a batch and we'll both have successes. I know Anika Noni Rose has responded in the past, but the last success someone had with her was about two years ago. :?
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.