Seth Macfarlane success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
awkwardlyfunny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seth Macfarlane success

Post by awkwardlyfunny »

Sent Mr. Seth Macfarlane a nice letter and dvd cover around November 20th 2016 and today 3/22/17 I received my dvd cover back signed and a personalized letter! :D :D :D Really happy about this success. I used the database address.

Most Wanted Sacha Baron Cohen
admin
Site Admin

Re: Seth Macfarlane success

Post by admin »

Hi awkwardlyfunny :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Seth MacFarlane
"Family Guy Studios"
c/o Fox Television
10201 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
WikiaLove88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WikiaLove88 »

I don't want to send you fan mail. But this is the first page I was on Google, so I clicked on it! I want to send you a personal request. So, will you let me here? :(
Uh, it's okay! :)
I'll do it anyway! I think you can be much more famous and have a lot more money, if you, I don't know - created your TV show Family Guy (italic for being a proper franchise title, of course) into a - a - Fine! I'll say it! A web series! Like a Netflix only, or something, if not a Netflix original since it is originally FOX. Wait, FOX in italic for being a proper title like a ship title, or no? Never mind! Anyway, I guess I'll go whatever's on Wikipedia! And yes, even though it's “editable”. Anyway, or at least make a sequel or reboot that's a Netflix original. That's it! Things are always bigger when there is a REBOOT or second generation, or even more than SECOND! It needs to have more "pazazz"!! Oh no, I can't stop writing in exclamation marks! God, PLEASE HELP ME!
Oh well.

Anyway, I really hope I'm not breaking British law at ALL by doing this, because literally, I signed in for this account for this website and literally, they would only let me choice *dramatic excellent looooooong exhale* - British English for “language”!

I'm only nineteen years old and I have Pervasive Developmental Disorder, so I really don’t know. :( *scared emoji* (I can’t get one! UGH!) I am really hoping you will read this. I don't know how old this post is, or if you've forgotten this post on "Seth MacFarlane Success". But anyway, yeah, hope it's good!

And yeah, hope you'll read this, Seth! Thank you.

By the way, I found this website by searching on “Google”!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

WikiaLove88 wrote:I don't want to send you fan mail. But this is the first page I was on Google, so I clicked on it! I want to send you a personal request. So, will you let me here? :(
Uh, it's okay! :)
I'll do it anyway! I think you can be much more famous and have a lot more money, if you, I don't know - created your TV show Family Guy (italic for being a proper franchise title, of course) into a - a - Fine! I'll say it! A web series! Like a Netflix only, or something, if not a Netflix original since it is originally FOX. Wait, FOX in italic for being a proper title like a ship title, or no? Never mind! Anyway, I guess I'll go whatever's on Wikipedia! And yes, even though it's “editable”. Anyway, or at least make a sequel or reboot that's a Netflix original. That's it! Things are always bigger when there is a REBOOT or second generation, or even more than SECOND! It needs to have more "pazazz"!! Oh no, I can't stop writing in exclamation marks! God, PLEASE HELP ME!
Oh well.

Anyway, I really hope I'm not breaking British law at ALL by doing this, because literally, I signed in for this account for this website and literally, they would only let me choice *dramatic excellent looooooong exhale* - British English for “language”!

I'm only nineteen years old and I have Pervasive Developmental Disorder, so I really don’t know. :( *scared emoji* (I can’t get one! UGH!) I am really hoping you will read this. I don't know how old this post is, or if you've forgotten this post on "Seth MacFarlane Success". But anyway, yeah, hope it's good!

And yeah, hope you'll read this, Seth! Thank you.

By the way, I found this website by searching on “Google”!
Uh, if you want Seth MacFarlane to read this, then you'll need to send to the address in the database. He doesn't look for letters to him on this website. And even if you sent to the address in the database, then he will likely not read it but just give an autograph; I imagine most celebrities are just told, "Hey, sign this," by someone like their secretary.

Great success, awkwardlyfunny!! {up} :)
Last edited by FCM on Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

i heard these autographs of Seth with his FULL NAME Written out are FAKE ! Does any 1 know if this is a Fake autograph ?? ty :)
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Every autograph i have seen of Seth he signs SM ONLY . Not his whole name . Are these FAKE with his Full name written out ?