If you were a famous celebrity, would you...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
*~*Leanne*~*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *~*Leanne*~* »

I would do A as it is nice to know the celeb has taken time to answer and actually read your letter
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

Time allowing, I would reply to everything myself. I definately would not disapoint hypothetical fans by sending out secretarials or pre-prints. :D Otherwise, I would sign multiples at one time and have people send them out, or I would just do them when I had time.
danceXunderXtheXstars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danceXunderXtheXstars »

I would go with A. I think that if I was famous I would take the time out of my day to sign autographs for my fans. :D
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

I would definitely try to sign and personalize for each and every autograph request, and write a little message on the picture. If my schedule became too hectic, I'd have all of my fanmail forwarded to the address I was staying at, and personally sign from there (whether it was a movie set, TV show set, hotel, etc,). After all, the fans make you who you are, and the least that they deserve is a little bit of time out of your day. I would never send out something that I didn't sign personally.