Angelina Jolie SFM success

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Hensley_1013
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Angelina Jolie SFM success

Post by Hensley_1013 »

I know they are fakes, but you gotta love Studio Fan Mail. They're easy, they look good and they're free :wink: ... I sent a request out for Angelina Jolie on the 23rd of April and recieved the photo today... Its a good looking 8x10... Is she the only one who sends 8x10s? (I used the email address.)

I kinda been checking out the sight for awhile, and I really like what I see... When I get home tonight, I'm gonna post all my successes. Help ya guys out, because God knows, alot of you have helped me! :D

Thanks,
Stephanie
yvonneatkinsfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yvonneatkinsfan »

all the Osbournes send 8x10's individually :D
Hensley_1013
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hensley_1013 »

I never tried the Osbournes. But then again I am not a HUGE fan... I like Ozzy and all, but I like old school Ozzy... Oh well, with studio fan mail, its not like the star ever actually sees it... And with them taking emails now, it won't cost me a penny.... Thanks again. :D
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

Hey guys make sure to post your SFM successes in the Studio Fan Mail forum.
JJoftheSWA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hmm...

Post by JJoftheSWA »

I heard that studio fanmail is bogus, and they guy who runs it signs it himself. That true?
Hensley_1013
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hensley_1013 »

They are all preprints, but they're free. They don't even cost a stamp if ya e-mail them
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: hmm...

Post by Dubsbball14 »

JJoftheSWA wrote:I heard that studio fanmail is bogus, and they guy who runs it signs it himself. That true?
No thats not true because there are tons of people with SFM and theres no way he can match his signature like the celebrities.