I need help!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Blodsten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need help!

Post by Blodsten »

I'm trying to order autos from Celebity Merchendise. I want to order without an account. When I've filled all the information (name, address...) I press continue. Then it says that not all the fields are filled correctly. It's the "State/Province" and "Other State/Province" that's red. But I chose Outside US in the "State/Province" field. What's wrong?
IP Successes: Billy Boyd, Verne Troyer, Felicia Day, Kai Owen, William Shatner, Dick Eriksson (swedish voice actor), Sylvester McCoy, David Wenham.
To see my collection, visit HematiteAutographs on Instagram.
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

whatever is in red is the problem so if you are outside us then when it says "other state/province" you would fill that out so for example you could put England
James

Post by James »

Hi Blodsten,

The chances are Celebrity Merch have just made an error, and it either will work now or wont. If it doesn't try contacting them and lettinmg them know about it.
I myself do not trust Celebrity Merch as I never recieved any items back after ordering almost 2 years ago :|

James {up}
Blodsten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blodsten »

james wrote:Hi Blodsten,

The chances are Celebrity Merch have just made an error, and it either will work now or wont. If it doesn't try contacting them and lettinmg them know about it.
I myself do not trust Celebrity Merch as I never recieved any items back after ordering almost 2 years ago :|

James {up}
I found the problem. It was me who messed up :oops:
But I've decided not to order from them. The whole site feels... Well, untrustworthy.
IP Successes: Billy Boyd, Verne Troyer, Felicia Day, Kai Owen, William Shatner, Dick Eriksson (swedish voice actor), Sylvester McCoy, David Wenham.
To see my collection, visit HematiteAutographs on Instagram.