Debbie Reynolds autograph ! Stop speculation !!!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Radzim
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Debbie Reynolds autograph ! Stop speculation !!!

Post by Radzim »

alf7624 wrote:I dont have an opinion on if they are real or not.......

But for all the people who say they are secretarial, are you the same people who always claimed that Carrie Fisher's mom signed her TTM request?

They both could have been secretarial, I just never understood how people claimed Carrie Fisher's were signed by her mom, but her mom used a secretary/ assistant to sign her own TTMs.....

RIP to both Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds.... Truly tragic & so, so sad what happened to that family in such a short amount of time.....
Totally agree with you !!!
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

Unfortunately, they are secretarial. Believe me, I wish they weren't, but they are.
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Not only are these the usual secretarials...she did an inperson signing 8 months ago and her signature was way different then both...
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Debbie Reynolds secretary autograph !

Post by countpaul »

The hollywood show which is great for in person autographs had this for sale. They had perfect ones too this is the only one I can find a photo of currently. Look how different the D was. Got very messy yet stil the S always ended out. Met her 5 times. Only once did her signatures match theough the mail
Thise were real...photos of me and her.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/user/Paul_ ... sort=1&o=0
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I got her at the Hollywood Show and it matched my TTM. The Hollywood Show had tons of her signatures and that s didn't always come out perfect. I still have the email the Hollywood Show sent after she died stating they had lots to sell and several of the signatures are displayed and vary in signature "quality." This could also be because they did a private signing with her earlier in 2016 so her signature probably suffered from her aging and illness.
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cagneyfan »

Here is a screen shot of Debbie Reynolds signing her name.

I got no lace on my undershirt!
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

I will *never* deal with Hollywood Show again.....talked with some celebs and they confirmed to me in person the sigs were fake {down}
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

goldenagehollywood wrote:Please explain this to me when did you send this out to Debbie Reynolds. and are you saying that this card was with the autographed photo. Because to me it still looks like the secretarial auto and the Debbie Reynolds auto on the logo is the secretarial also.
With all due respect, the Logo signature was not signed by the secretary. Mrs. Reynold's did sign herself on occasion, though rare. Her signing habits were similar to those of Kim Novack, when the request got heavy, the signatures became secretarial.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

If you care to visit my page, I have both one signature obtained in person (the smaller photo) as well as one signed TTM. Either the secretary is really good at faking this signature of some of the TTM successes are actual successes.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

So the in person successes I get at the Hollywood Show are signed by someone else who isn't the celebrity? I've been working with the Hollywood Show for almost a decade and what you've just stated isn't true. I know several people who work the show and what you stated is just beyond false. For example, I know one person who was the assistant for an Oscar winner and they would work out a deal--the show pay for their hotel stay and the celebrity sign enough photos for them to sell in the store and make back the cost. I know for a fact the signatures of that celebrity that are still in the store were signed by the celebrity.