Carrie Fisher authenticity?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
peewee102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carrie Fisher authenticity?

Post by peewee102 »

I sent these photos to Carrie in 2004 and would like some opinions on if they are secretarial or not. RIP Carrie.
ImageImage
caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Carrie Fisher authenticity?

Post by caimenmasterson »

The first one looks pretty real. Her usual personalization is "Love to ______" and her Carrie is always higher than her Fisher. So the first one looks real. That is just my two cents.
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

The "r"s look like it's from the same hand, looks authentic, although many would say most of her TTM autographs are/were secretarial signed.
I have a couple signed items that look similar, I think she signed (here web page she even listed an addresses to send for autographs). {up}
Since 1994 (350 + autographs in collection):

Favorite Autographs: Tom Backer; Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash; President Donald Trump; David Cassidy; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr; Sir George Martin; Sir Elton John; Charlie Watts; President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; 1st Lady Barbara Bush; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; John Schneider; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all 4); Monkees (all 4); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Neil deGrasse Tyson; Michio Kaku; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, John Williams, James Gandolfini.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

There's an excellent FB page called 'Star Wars Autograph Universe' that has some folks on who actually authenticate SW sigs, might be worth joining and posting there. They're pretty much the authority on these things.
Garakplainsimple

Post by Garakplainsimple »

Got these from the Freedom Farms address over the last year or so. Some say Carrie's mom Debbie Reynolds was signing for her...cool either way.

Image Image Image
peewee102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peewee102 »

Thanks for all the help. I'll try the FB page, and if I hear back, I'll post the reply.
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

That looks legit to me.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
peewee102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peewee102 »

I posted them at the FB page and the conscious is that they're authentic. Thanks to all for the opinions, I really appreciate it.