Mary Carlisle success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
miss-flapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mary Carlisle success!

Post by miss-flapper »

Sent Ms. Carlisle fan letter, SASE, and 2 photos on 02/22/2016. Got both back signed on 03/03/2016. Used private address not listed on site. So excited to get these! She turned 102 last month. :mrgreen:

My old hollywood blogs: Miss Flapper and Forever Alice White.

TTM 2016: Lupita Tovar, Alan Young, Doris Day, Millie Perkins, Don Murray, Elinor Donahue, Lassie Lou Ahern, Jane Powell, Dawn Wells, Patrick Wayne, Dolores Hart, John Gavin, Constance Towers, Chef Aaron Sanchez, Mark Harmon, Ann Robinson, Patricia Morison, Nita Talbot, Chubby Checker, Edward James Olmos, Rose Marie, Brigitte Bardot, Ketty Lester, Bob Newhart, Mary Carlisle, Gena Rowlands, Catherine Deneuve, Charlie Schlatter, Diane Baker, Sally Fraser, Richard Carpenter, Julie Sommars, Nancy Stafford, Sophia Loren, Angie Dickinson, Candace Hilligoss, Juanita Quigley, Mike Connors, Yvonne Furneaux, Noel Neill, Susan Kohner, Shep Houghton, Carol Burnett, Joyce Holden, Barbara Eden, Mary Costa, Connie Sawyer, Fabian, Peggy Cummins, Tab Hunter, Kathryn Beaumont, Paul Fusco, & Kirk Douglas.
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mary Carlisle success!

Post by goldenagehollywood »

Yes I got back clint eastwood al pacino brad pitt used private address so happy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi miss-flapper :)

Congrats on your success {up}

Fanmail 8)
bseddie1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bseddie1 »

Hi Miss-Flapper I sent a letter the proper way to Miss Carlisle over a month ago and used the address provided by this web site but you stated that you used a different address. Are you permitted to share the address that you used? I would really like to get her autograph. Thanks Eddie
bseddie1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mary Carlisle Help

Post by bseddie1 »

Hello everyone does anyone have a good address for Mary Carlisle I tried the one in the database, I sent 2 blank cards, a nice letter, a return addressed envelope the same process that I have always used with much success. Her Birthday is coming up so I would like to give it another try. I am not sure if she received my letter because I had no return to sender I have just received nothing. So if anyone can help I would be so very great full, Thanks to all of you. bseddie@cox.net.
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Due to her age , almost 103 she is not signing anymaore ,as far as i know .....She is almost blind too .......Was always very kind with fans but now its time for rest
TTMCapone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TTMCapone »

I remember getting her quite a few years ago and she only signed her lastname on the photos and there was a note about her losing her eye sight from someone.
crazyaddict52

Post by crazyaddict52 »

She did stop signing last year, her eyesight and health worsened from what I read.
Thanks for the avatar Hangman!! ^^