Johnny Depp RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
randomstranger1929
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp RTS

Post by randomstranger1929 »

I sent a manila envelope with letter and gift on 16th October 2016. On 1st November 2016, I received the envelope back to me. A sticker was affixed declaring "RETURN TO SENDER" and "UNABLE TO FORWARD". The sticker is dated 26th October 2016. The address I had sent to: Johnny Depp / Infinitum Nihil / 9100 Wilshire Boulevard / Suite 275W / Beverly Hills, CA 90212.

CraigK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp RTS

Post by CraigK »

Someone else in this forum may be able to comment on if he signs. But I do believe this to be a better address. Good luck.

Johnny Depp
c/o Robin Baum
Slate PR
901 N Highland Ave
Suite 915
West Hollywood, CA 90038
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Not at all, he will only ever send pp's
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
ashunt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ashunt »

I mailed Johnny Depp and I received an autograph back in about 6 weeks. It was not a PP (I sent something specifically for him to sign). This is the address I used:

Johnny Depp
The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Probably an auto pen then. All of Spanky Taylors are fake, and I'm 99% certain he doesn't sign through the mail. I have a legit IP from him if you want to compare
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi randomstranger1929 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Johnny Depp
The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
LeonCamilleri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeonCamilleri »

You might want to try him VV.
I once wrote to Michael Fassbender to the UK address and never received a response, but a few weeks later I sent a letter to him while the shooting of Assassin's Creed in Malta, and the line producer got to read my letter. Not only did I get an autograph of his on an 8x10 photo that he provided me with, but I also got to meet him.
Johnny Depp should be visiting Malta really soon to shoot the remake of the 'Murder on the Orient Express', so I'm keeping an eye out who's going to be the production company in Malta.

Hope this helps.
Most Recent Success : Adam West

Waiting For: Bette Midler,Tim Cook,Dan Castellaneta,Seth MacFarlane,Robert Englund,Maggie Smith,Nick Jonas,Rod Stewart,Liza Minnelli,Tim Burton,Aretha Franklin,Lionel Richie (P.A.),Celine Dion (P.A.) x2,Quincy Jones (P.A.),Oprah Winfrey (P.A.), Jim Parsons, Kevin Hart,Idina Menzel,Alice Cooper,Craig Federighi, Phil Schiller,Jony Ive,Dan Riccio,The Jacksons,Bette Midler,Cher,Larry King,Jackie Chan,Ed Sheeran,Jessie J,Brian May(x2),Stevie Wonder,George Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Eddy Cue,James Earl Jones(x2),Sam Smith,Tom Hanks,Emma Watson,Al Pacino(x2),Bruce Willis,Macklemore,Ryan Lewis,Adam West(x3),Bruce Springsteen,George Lucas,Jennifer Hudson,Reggie Fils-Aime(x2)

Most Wanted: Celine Dion,Tim Cook,Seth MacFarlane,Michael Jackson,Amy Winehouse,Steve Jobs
RandomLovelyPerson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RandomLovelyPerson »

Thank you, everyone, for your replies.
{I am author of original post. Have been experiencing technical difficulties.}
Apologies for not responding sooner.

Thank you for suggestions, advice, and the entry into the sweepstakes. (Although, I wouldn't have known if I had won, due to email error.)

It is my understanding that the address listed (the Taylor) is for autograph requests, which are responded to generically. In this case, I am sending a gift, not requesting anything. Contextually, would that still be the address to use?

Would the other, shared above, be better?

Regarding Via Venue, I am very new to all this: how does one go about finding such address? I glean from an above reply that one would perhaps a) discern the present production company; b) locate an address for such -- ? However, how does one avoid a litany of celebrity gossip, magazine-style blurbs about upcoming releases, etc., when performing a search? Are there perhaps some reputable websites to try?

Thank you all for your attention to my request.

Good success to all.

Peace.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

First place to start is the Add / Request a Via Venue Address section of these forums and check out the 'currently filming' links, viewforum.php?f=124 and also the Via Venue Feedback section and take a look through the last few pages of 'View Via Venue Addresses (January 2017 - April 2017)' - they are updated quite often. The rest of it comes down to research and lots of googling. There are also a few dedicated sites out there in which people share production addresses etc. - and don't forget, a lot of actors these days do plays and stage musicals. Check out Stars on Stage - London, and Celebs on Stage - Broadway to see who is performing where. Once you know what the theater is you can try to write to people there.

As for Johnny Depp, i highly suggest you do not send him anything. Spanky Taylor sends back autopens, and to be honest even if you write to him VV the chances are you will lose whatever you are sending and Depp will never even see it. Depp is just too big for people to just keep handing him letters and gifts from fans. So unless you get the chance to meet him in real life, I wouldn't waste my time.
Recent Successes:
RandomLovelyPerson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RandomLovelyPerson »

Morphindel, thank you for your advice. I have been experiencing difficulty in site navigation with limited technology presently available; the link you have provided may help a great deal. Thank you also for the suggestions of sites to visit and pages to peruse. As a side note, I find it interesting and somewhat refreshing to see a return to the stage, although I'm sure there are some who have never left.

As for Mx. Depp, I'm afraid you may be right. Of course, one does understand that a greater popularity may very well mean a lower chance of ever having one's letter read or gift received. By the same logic, if the majority of the people are addressing to one or two addresses, and there is a fourth and a third, one might have even just a bit more of a chance utilizing one of the latter. That was my reasoning on the matter, at least. On another relevant hand, I'm sure there are some individuals who are less in contact with those who admire and appreciate them (of the general populus) than are others -- and understandably so, whether through magnitude of fame, volume of reply, personal preference, schedule, or any other reason. I appreciate your cautionary concern for whatever item I may wish to send. On one hand, I certainly wouldn't want a well-intended gift to be discarded haphazardly by some other persons; however, if there is more of a likelihood in its reception, being sent to any reasonably legitimate address, does it then become incumbent upon me to at least put forth the effort and hope for the best?

Things to consider and contemplate!

Thank you, again, for your kind reply.
May your next days be happy.
Peace.