Ebay-Are these real

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Rish.X

Ebay-Are these real

Post by Rish.X »

TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

100% fake.

When ID bidder's are set as private, it's obvious the seller is not genuine. They do this so people who know that the autographs are not real cannot get in contact with the bidder to let them know and withdraw their bid :wink:
Danny

Post by Danny »

TheMailman wrote:100% fake.

When ID bidder's are set as private, it's obvious the seller is not genuine. They do this so people who know that the autographs are not real cannot get in contact with the bidder to let them know and withdraw their
bid :wink:
I also agree..furthermore the autographs of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are nowhere close to IP autographs I've seen of them. Even if it does come with a COA (certificate of authenticity) it doesn't mean anything.
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

One word of advice that I like to give people is just to stay away from buying autographs on EBAY. While there are some honest sellers there are also many dishonest sellers who defraud people by selling fake autographs & trying to pass them off as the real thing, these types of sellers pass pre-prints, autopens, secretarials, rubber stamped & forged autographs as the real thing.
Stallone&SimpsonFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stallone&SimpsonFan »

dgangel

Post by dgangel »

Danny, could you please post the inperson autographs of MK & A? I got one ttm a few years ago, and I would like to see if its authentic.
Danny

Post by Danny »

dgangel wrote:Danny, could you please post the inperson autographs of MK & A? I got one ttm a few years ago, and I would like to see if its authentic.

Here you go found 2 of them wich I got on another site.They say it was IP

dgangel

Post by dgangel »

okay thanks. Hm, the autograph they sent me doesnt look anything like that.

what do you think?
Danny

Post by Danny »

no problem. I forgot to mention that there's no date that says when these autograph were done
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

do you think mine is authentic?
I wrote to them via the "New York Minute" movie. I imagine they must change their signatures over time. I have a preprint and it matches the autographs you posted, but its from awhile back.