Via Venue!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
fluggendas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Via Venue!

Post by fluggendas »

Hi :D
Does anybody know weather or not Hillary Duff will sign via venue? Thanks for the help!
yumcottoncandy18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yumcottoncandy18 »

from all my successes from via venue so far, all celebs have signed as long as you include a SASE. The only people who would not write back were Janet Jackson and Britney Spears for me. Also, I wrote to Jo Dee Messina w/out a SASE and she still sent me an 8x10 inscribed photo. But, yes, just include a SASE.. you have a better chance. Make sure you send it 2-3 days before the event takes place.
luvleasianangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

re

Post by luvleasianangel »

Has anyone ever gotten a sucess just sending a letter (without a SASE)? From who?
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

All of the successes that I have, i have only sent an SAE. Some include: Val Kilmer, Shawn Asmore, Billy Boyd, John Travolta, etc.
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

luvleasianangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luvleasianangel »

did to write to them via venue or to their agencies?
fluggendas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fluggendas »

Thanks for all of your help guys! Has anyone ever specificaly recieved an auotograph from Hillary Duff period? i.e. Via Venue, In Person, TTM? I am just trying to figure out her signing habits. If she dosent sign VV then I dont want to waste her time! Thanks for any help! Also does the venue that a celebrity is performing at have to be in your state? For instance if I live in California and send a request to a star at a venue in Tennessee is it likely that I am going to get a response? Thanks!

Peace!
Alice Walker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Alice Walker »

I wrote her at
c/o Curtis Talent Management
9607 Arby Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

and she signed and inscribed all my photos and included one of her own. It was a few years ago though.
fluggendas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fluggendas »

Thanks for your help guys anything else that anybody wants to add feel free! Thanks!