Bud Spencer - Unbelievable Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bud Spencer - Unbelievable Success.

Post by jayeshgadia »

I wrote to Mr Spencer mid April 2016 at the Smile Productions address in Italy and i presume being an international mail it would have reached him somewhere in May 2016. After his sad demise in June i was more or less sure I would now never have his autograph in my collection. After having given up today nearly 4 months after his demise i got my pictures signed in my mail box. When i open the envelope i just could not believe my eyes. i felt extremely sad too as probably this would have been among the last pictures the big man would have signed and maybe his office is clearing the pending mails.

Below are the pictures of a man we all so immensely loved. RIP Mr Spencer you are still very fondly remembered.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/0f16e65 ... vvmcv.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/0f16e65 ... 0ucwf.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/0f16e65 ... yr5qp.html
MK_Cologne-GER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bud Spencer - Unbelievable Success.

Post by MK_Cologne-GER »

It's a secreterial autograph...sry...not signed by himself (got the same type after his death).
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayeshgadia »

MK_Cologne-GER wrote:It's a secreterial autograph...sry...not signed by himself (got the same type after his death).

Oh. But it looks so similar to all the autographs posted
Before !! Secy does have a signature very close to
mr spencer which is quite surprising.
Also wondering if he is no more they could
Well have dumped the autograph requests and I am
Sure the senders were also not expecting anything.
What's the point In sending secretarial autographs.
Just doesnt make any logic To me.
raymond65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raymond65 »

Like both of you i received signed photos of bud spencer after his death. I indeed was very happy and posted my succes over here. I received bud spencers autograph in 2010 as well, so i checked the ones i received after his death: they look similar. In that case there is a possibility bud spencer used a secretary for years, but why should the secretary still sign after his death??
MK_Cologne-GER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MK_Cologne-GER »

Spencer (Carlo Pedrsoli) used secretary / secretaries for a long time (...so you can bet that almost every TTM autograph is a fake). Unfortunately.
Compare it with other 100% genuine signatures - you will see that it is not authentic. Sry.
raymond65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raymond65 »

MK, thank you for the update, i wasn't aware he used to send out secretarials (you use the word "fake", that' s something different). If you knew this so well, something puzzles me: why did you bother to write him anyway, shortly before he died?
MK_Cologne-GER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MK_Cologne-GER »

raymond65 wrote:MK, thank you for the update, i wasn't aware he used to send out secretarials (you use the word "fake", that' s something different). If you knew this so well, something puzzles me: why did you bother to write him anyway, shortly before he died?
maybe fake is the wrong word, I aggree...so lets keep saying secreterial ;-)

I wrote to him...and after that I read a lot regarding authenticity of Bud Spencer & Terence Hill autographs and read a lot in forums like here in fanmail.biz.
After that I was smarter than before. It was too late - my letter was sent out. The same happened with Carrie Fisher (received also sec's).
But also sec's can be interesting...for comparison e.g. (not worthless at all in my eyes).
Marzey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marzey »

I was wondering if I was the only one getting an autograph back after he passed away. I sent my photo about 3 weeks before he passed away and got it back September 8. 2016.
I was shocked when I got it back and wondering if anyone else got something back after he passed.
An other thing is, that the dedication on my photo is in english. There is a video on youtube where Bud is at german TV show "TV Total" and he gets to meet a fan in the first row, who has his face tattood on his back. He signed a photo for him with dedication in italian!! Why should he sign english then? But anyways...
I am not that dissappointed because I got an IP autograph from a sigining in 2012 (as you can see me on the photo at the signing). There he always signed "Bud". ( I posted the signed book page on here in some other thread).