Once Upon a Time

Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Once Upon a Time

Post by Stai12345 »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has had any success with the Once Upon a Time via venue address? I got Prince Charming and I'm trying to get the rest of the main casts. I already sent two there btw, Thanks :D [us]
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Once Upon a Time

Post by BossC »

It can be hit or miss. Some stars don't respond that way but some do. I tried one person several times before getting a reply. Who do you want to send?

BossC
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

I just got an autopen from Ginnifer Goodwin but got a real autograph from Josh Dallas. I'm still waiting on Jennifer Morrison and Robert Carlyle and it's been about 2 or 3 months. Thanks :D [us]
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Jennifer is the person it took me a couple tries to get.

BossC